Time for a re-introduction

RepentantSky

Hello one and all, I'm RepentantSky and I've been gone for something like a year or more for reasons I'm not even sure of. I'm sure there's a lot of you who have come to join the forums since I've been away, and that a lot's changed, but hopefully, there are some people who remember me, and are willing to rekindle old friendships, though you'll have to excuse me, with memory as bad as mine if I don't remember you by name. Either way, I'm back, and it's good to be here again. So hi to all who know me, and welcome to everyone who's joined during my absence. 

• Like 2

On 5/28/2020 at 4:42 PM, RepentantSky said:

Hello one and all, I'm RepentantSky and I've been gone for something like a year or more for reasons I'm not even sure of. I'm sure there's a lot of you who have come to join the forums since I've been away, and that a lot's changed, but hopefully, there are some people who remember me, and are willing to rekindle old friendships, though you'll have to excuse me, with memory as bad as mine if I don't remember you by name. Either way, I'm back, and it's good to be here again. So hi to all who know me, and welcome to everyone who's joined during my absence. 

Welcome back I remember you quite well, and good to see you back here. Hope you continue to enjoy your time here.