I need some anime suggestions

RepentantSky

I won't lie, while I've been gone, my motivation to watch anime has been pretty low. I used to like watching shows, and then coming here and talking about them with everyone. Since I couldn't do that, I really haven't watched a lot, and I kind of feel behind anime as a whole. So, what anime would you all suggest, specifically over the last two years more than anything else, but of course all suggestions are welcome. I used to prefer Fantasy and Slice of Life anime over anything else, but any good horror anime would also likely fall into my wheelhouse. Please and thank you.  

• Like 1

Fanstasy: Demon Slayer; Rising of the Shield Hero; ReZero; The Ancient Magus Bride

SoL:  Laidback (Yuru) Camp

Fantasy/SoL: Konosuba; Bofuri; Princess Connect ReDive

Horror(like): The Promised Neverland; Gleipnir

there’s also the stuff listed in my profile. Hope you fond something that resparks  your interest.

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Wedgy said:

I hear Vinland Saga is pretty good but I haven't seen it yet myself.

Vinland Saga is EPIC but more historical. Not a lot of fantasy elements with the exception of Thorkell’s freakish strength.

And 2nding Goblin Slayer

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1

I’m gonna suggest Fruits Basket 2, or Ascendance of a Bookworm. Tower Of God maybe? And, of course, you’re welcome to check out anything in my profile.

Well there is quite a bit out there anime if anything has continued to grow over past couple years. 

Black Clover

Attack on Titan 

Fruits Basket 2019

Yuru Yuri

Re-Zero

Rising of the Shield Hero

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

If your looking to maybe rewatch some classics may consider these

Yu Yu Hakusho

DBZ

Slayers

Digimon

Yu-Gi-OH any of them

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope that helps you can always browse MAL to see information on series that seem interesting, or even just spend 20 minutes browsing the suggestions forum here, and you'll find plenty to watch.

• Like 1