No Game No Life

Cynex

To be honest, I liked No Game No Life: Zero way more than the anime series. When I first watched No Game No Life, I was pretty excited for a second season, but after watching Zero, I'm fine with what the series has offered.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2020 at 4:42 PM, Musuko said:

To be honest, I liked No Game No Life: Zero way more than the anime series. When I first watched No Game No Life, I was pretty excited for a second season, but after watching Zero, I'm fine with what the series has offered.

Yeah, I agree, the movie was amazing!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

As much as I love the show, I honestly don't think the show needs another season. It left off on an amazing place and I seriously think that if someone tried to produce another season, they would end up ruining it. I don't want to see NGNL running out of content in a new season and ending up jumping the shark :(

No Game No Life is amazing hands down one off my favs from the era. I used to think that it should have gotten another season though now it is honestly to late for that. It would be tough to put one together with the same quality, and representation as the original was. Fact is when any series takes this long to suddenly produce another season unless its a big name series its likely to fail, or at least not have the same reception as it once had. No Game No Life is incredible, and at this point I personally just want to enjoy it for what it is form time to time rather then seeing some studio thats never touched it ruin it with a season 2.