No Game No Life

Cynex

To be honest, I liked No Game No Life: Zero way more than the anime series. When I first watched No Game No Life, I was pretty excited for a second season, but after watching Zero, I'm fine with what the series has offered.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2020 at 4:42 PM, Musuko said:

To be honest, I liked No Game No Life: Zero way more than the anime series. When I first watched No Game No Life, I was pretty excited for a second season, but after watching Zero, I'm fine with what the series has offered.

Yeah, I agree, the movie was amazing!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

As much as I love the show, I honestly don't think the show needs another season. It left off on an amazing place and I seriously think that if someone tried to produce another season, they would end up ruining it. I don't want to see NGNL running out of content in a new season and ending up jumping the shark :(

No Game No Life is amazing hands down one off my favs from the era. I used to think that it should have gotten another season though now it is honestly to late for that. It would be tough to put one together with the same quality, and representation as the original was. Fact is when any series takes this long to suddenly produce another season unless its a big name series its likely to fail, or at least not have the same reception as it once had. No Game No Life is incredible, and at this point I personally just want to enjoy it for what it is form time to time rather then seeing some studio thats never touched it ruin it with a season 2. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Persona
      The finest pro heroes!
      WARNING: If you have not kept up with MHA the series or manga, don't continue to read ahead. 
      With the symbol of peace retired and still being so awesome, Endeavor takes the number one pro hero spot.
      Endeavor has gotten lots of screen and manga time, we get a deeper look into his past and current struggles.
      Endeavor also gives us a different perspective about his character. 
      What are your thoughts on Endeavor from being number 2 to the number 1 pro hero Endeavor is now?

My thoughts: 
                 When Endeavor use to be the number 2 hero, he came across as strong and stern. Endeavor also came across as the bad guy and horrible father. I didn't like him at all or care for him. To me, he was a dismissive character. When Endeavor took over the number 1 spot, it felt bittersweet to see All Might pass the baton. But the more I got to learn about Endeavor, the more I grew to enjoy his character. At times I found his character to be a goofy yet awkward person. Endeavor has shown growth and that he is very capable of being number one. Look at his system hero network! But the latest episode showed weakness and the feeling of impending doom upon the character. Now that Endeavor has grown on me, I feel MHA wants to teach us a hard lesson about heroes (so I think). The MHA team has done a phenomenal job with character growths and toying with the audience as well as its readers.  
    • By bigdragondev
      Has anyone watched the Scarlet Nexus. Would you say its worth watching also do i need to play the game or can i understand without playing the games.
    • By Chobits
      If anyone ever read CCS clear card manga till the latest chapter, I wanna ask about Toya..
      There is a spoiler here.. so those who doesnt like spoiler please dont read it and just skip to the question..... 
      Now my question is who do you think that give the barrier in sakura's house in CCS clear card so kaito become hard to attack sakura? Who also take out the spell in Syaoran's body?  Is it Toya with his new power? Or maybe Sakura's father with the help of her mom's spirit? Or is it Eriol but kind of impossible since Eriol is also sick and little bit weaker right?? or it'ss just kaito being weaker and gonna die each day... Idk.. Im really confused now... lol what do you think guys? 

• By EnviousEnvy
      So what are your thoughts on the latest episode(s) of this series??
      WARNING: Contains a crap ton of spoilers. Read at your own discretion.
    • By Almondine
      There was this guy that got sucked into a parallel world through a toilet. There is a scene when one of his enemies summons boogers from all over the world. The guy later becomes his ally and helps him defeat his father(booger man's father). He is some sort of alien prince. Can anyone help me remember it's name?