Tips on Making a Manga?

Elise

• 1 month later...

Your characters look awesome! I want to make my own as well (I'm not going to post my terrible looking characters). From what I've read in my research... Making the outline of the story is key (like writing a book), then story boards, then actual fleshing out of the manga itself.  I'm doing mine by hand. (because I don't have any computer art skills) I don't plan on publishing mine so I didn't do any research on that aspect. There are some good YouTube channels that cover a lot on making a manga. Yuuike, My Mangaka LIFE, and Artfinitii, to name a few. I don't know if that was any help. Best of luck!

• Informative 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/2/2020 at 6:36 AM, Elise said:

Hello, I've started making a manga of my own, and I was wondering what were some tips for creating one? I already have some characters drawn here

Wow that looks cool, I wish i could do one too but i have no ideas for story. Haha. Good luck with your manga im sure it will be awsome.

19 hours ago, manga said:

Wow that looks cool, I wish i could do one too but i have no ideas for story. Haha. Good luck with your manga im sure it will be awsome.

to be honest, you could just do one based on your real life stories (e.g. your experience while playing a game, exercising, or even dream ones assuming you still remember them after waking up >_<)

the real problem is art/pacing though >.> and if you can make it interesting

10 minutes ago, XII360 said:

to be honest, you could just do one based on your real life stories (e.g. your experience while playing a game, exercising, or even dream ones assuming you still remember them after waking up >_<)

the real problem is art/pacing though >.> and if you can make it interesting

Yeah that must be difficult, like have a good "flow" on the pages. Looks very fun tho, what program do you draw in?

Clip studio paint?

7 minutes ago, manga said:

Yeah that must be difficult, like have a good "flow" on the pages. Looks very fun tho, what program do you draw in?

Clip studio paint?

at the very least, its no joke, especially since im not writing a script "ahead of time">_< (its all generally in my brain on how i want the story to flow)

and yea, i use CSP (clip studio paint) for my arts, been using it since it was called "manga studio", never really tried any other application (aside from photoshop, which was used more on cleaning manga's on my childhood days im still young though, dont get the wrong idea >_<

edit; which reminds me, if all else fails, you could do 4-koma as a start, assuming you plan on manga making, which honestly, is what i shoulda done >_>

• 6 months later...
On 02.06.2020 at 07:36, Elise said:

Здравствуйте, я начал создавать собственную мангу, и мне было интересно, какие советы по ее созданию? Я уже несколько символов обращается  здесь

I liked the characters too.