How has COVID-19 Outbreak changed your life?

Geano

So I have been wondering about how this crazy virus, and all its brought to the world is effecting, or effected all my fellow AF friends. Now I just want to say this topic is more about how your life has changed both in the short term, and how it has set you on a new path of discovery. NOT about the virus itself. Please be respectful of everyone. if they have been effected negatively thank you much. 

As for me I have been taking this time to of course get caught up on a lot of series I have been meaning to watch. Also been taking some time out to truly educate myself in my passions being computers/technology as well as science, history, and ligature among other things. So for me it has been a time of flux yes, but also a time of good self development. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Geano said:

So I have been wondering about how this crazy virus, and all its brought to the world is effecting, or effected all my fellow AF friends. Now I just want to say this topic is more about how your life has changed both in the short term, and how it has set you on a new path of discovery. NOT about the virus itself. Please be respectful of everyone. if they have been effected negatively thank you much. 

As for me I have been taking this time to of course get caught up on a lot of series I have been meaning to watch. Also been taking some time out to truly educate myself in my passions being computers/technology as well as science, history, and ligature among other things. So for me it has been a time of flux yes, but also a time of good self development. 

....frankly speaking, it hasn't at all

Im still doing my regulars (studying, jogging, pc etc)

Its become a new norm for everyone to use bicycle as way of transport, or walking, but i also did those before (during review center days, or even going to college, i used to walk/cycle my way, as im scared of public transport, and i wanna save my $_$)

Im sure others will be different though (for better or worse), im just a shut in, and shut ins dont generally get affected by a *stay in home* rule?

• Like 1

Good to know all these changes to our life styles haven't had to big of difference at least in the bad way. I did forget to mention in my case I have not been able to go to the cons I have been attending the past few years which has been a drag. With that said it has saved me a lot of $