What is your best/worst/overrated/underrated fight?

Boarman11

Spoiler

image.png.f88ecf19b2df7d7ba1f371a53b2019bc.png

Best fight: All Might vs All for One

Of course, the two most powerful beings in the world going head to head, too bad it's probably the only fight we'll see

Underrated: Uraraka vs Bakugo

I loved the crowd. They were jeering Bakugo the whole time, but then Eraser Head swoops in at the last minute to defend both of his students. The pace was good and the action was amazing. Bakugo didn't take it lightly, if he did take it lightly then that would be more sexist

overrated: Gentle Criminal vs Deku

This fight was meh at best. I wasn't invested in Gentle's backstory and it was drawn out too much. Not much action it was boring at best. 

Worst: Todoroki vs Bakugo

In terms of pure fighting, you want to seet he best at their best. I know Todoroki has childhood trauma and I know his reasons are good, but since he used his full strength on Deku, he might as well have used it on Bakugo. Bakugo was mad and as fans I was too. We were robbed of a legendary fight between the two strongest students.

image.png

If we’re talking strictly MHA

BEST: Todoroki, Kirishima, Iida & Asui vs Chimera (Heroes Rising)

UNDER RATED: Tokoyami vs Slice (Heroes Rising). Though will admit Bakugo vs Uraka was cool for giving it her best shot.

OVER RATED: Deku vs Muscular or Deku vs Overhaul

WORST: Deku vs Gentle Criminal

If we’re talking in all of anime, need to give it some thought.

Edited by Ohiotaku

Best fight: Gintoki vs Takasugi

This fight had an epic buildup and the payoff was definitely worth it. Also, the animation is pretty good and the voice acting is THE best voice acting that I've ever heard.

Worst Fight: It's hard to pick a worst fight. If it's a bad fight, it wont stand out to me.

Overrated fight: Jotaro vs Dio

It wasn't bad, but it wasn't the greatest. The fact that many people go into JoJo thinking it's the peak of JoJo is what causes it to be overrated. There are so much better fights within the series and even in part 3.

Underrated fight: Made in heaven

Another jojo one. Many people overlook this, or rush it to get to part 7, or they outright skip it. It's the final fight of the first 6 parts and it ended brilliantly all thanks to this fight. It had the action, emotions, cool ass abilities, bizarreness. It had everything I wanted and it was spectacular

On 6/7/2020 at 10:13 PM, Ohiotaku said:

If we’re talking strictly MHA

BEST: Todoroki, Kirishima, Iida & Asui vs Chimera (Heroes Rising)

UNDER RATED: Tokoyami vs Slice (Heroes Rising). Though will admit Bakugo vs Uraka was cool for giving it her best shot.

OVER RATED: Deku vs Muscular or Deku vs Overhaul

WORST: Deku vs Gentle Criminal

If we’re talking in all of anime, need to give it some thought.

I'm going to backtrack and agree with you, Deku vs Gentle Criminal was bad. I never understood Gentle Criminal's true motivations and Gentle Criminal wasn't an evil villain

Haven't seen Heroes Rising, that is next on my list