Game Collections

RepentantSky

Anyone on here a game collector besides me? Admittedly, most of my collection is just random, but I do quite enjoy it. Today as I'm cleaning some of my game library, I thought about game collections and wondered what everyone else had. Here's my PlayStation Games collection. What do you all collect, feel free to post some pictures. 

PlayStation Collection.jpg

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Iksander said:

i collect many games also. why do u keep them on the floor? i put mine in a glass case. i will upload an image later.

Lol, I don't keep them on a floor, I have a bunch of bookshelves I keep them on, I was just cleaning out said bookshelves where these were stored and thought I might as well take a picture while their laid out like that. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/9/2020 at 11:36 PM, Iksander said:

i collect many games also. why do u keep them on the floor? i put mine in a glass case. i will upload an image later.

Hahahaha, oh my life, I laughed way more at that than I should have. 😂😂

On 6/10/2020 at 10:22 AM, RepentantSky said:

Lol, I don't keep them on a floor, I have a bunch of bookshelves I keep them on, I was just cleaning out said bookshelves where these were stored and thought I might as well take a picture while their laid out like that. 

That makes sense, I did the same thing with my books when I was rearranging them about a month or so ago. Most of my games are sadly digital, so not really able to take a photo of them. That being said, I do lack shelf space for the physical games I have, so a whole bunch of them are just in piles. That is a really interesting collection. I might also look at posting some photos of my physical games later on too. Reminds me that I STILL need to go back and finish Tales of Zesteria and Symphonia Chronicles. No idea why I found those two so hard to get into. I really loved Xillia 1 and 2, Graces F, Berseria and Vesperia definitive edition. REALLY loved Dragon Quest 11 too! It is still my only entry from the series I have played, Well aside from the Dragon Quest Heroes spin off titles.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'll have to take a picture later. My collecting started when I was a kid and I still do collect (although my disposable income is less disposable lol). I need to redo my PS4 shelf anyways.

On 7/5/2020 at 2:08 PM, Scarlet Rose said:

Reminds me that I STILL need to go back and finish Tales of Zesteria and Symphonia Chronicles. No idea why I found those two so hard to get into. I really loved Xillia 1 and 2, Graces F, Berseria and Vesperia definitive edition.   

Ha! Takes all kinds I suppose. I loved Symphonia. I could not get enough of it. To make it more entertaining I highly recommend you make Raine your chef and cook something after every battle. I tortured my poor party the entire journey and they kept supplying me hilarious dialogue about it 😁 guess deep down I really am evil....delighting in the misery of others like an evil Sim LOL.

Graces too I loved to death :) Vesperia I loved Raven and Rita but the battle system was a nightmare. I never could get into Legendia. The break dancing post battles basically killed it for me.

Well I am a collector of many things games included I have a rather vast retro game collection. I love a lot of new games as well though good amount of more recent ones are mostly digital, or have digital elements to them.  This topic makes me both happy and sad at the same time as I love how games, and consoles were once products now they are essentially services which in it of itself is not a bad thing per say, but to me it is still sad.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Zila said:

Unpacking some gaming stuff but here's what I got so far.

A few steel cases.

20200813_084414.thumb.jpg.be139388898851b3ddceae8077fe59c6.jpg

Hide contents

001.thumb.jpg.73202b9ad4d3bb92761e05f72ba2d3b6.jpg

Hide contents

002.thumb.jpg.a8e380c8a24fc03ac8bfb68dce3222ac.jpg

Hide contents

003.thumb.jpg.b86b883cb8a826d5068eaedef083ed18.jpg

Hide contents

004.thumb.jpg.c240531c05334a4a74a157196e9cd4c0.jpg

Hide contents

005.thumb.jpg.eb297e4184234c6eb54b8a4cbb9a09c3.jpg

Hide contents

006.thumb.jpg.1043c83010782d6768e867ce16453d45.jpg

Hide contents

007.thumb.jpg.c34aa63a747ff8abefe50f3bb1c20f69.jpg

Hide contents

008.thumb.jpg.3fc59719ab1b2bca5a7607e613be7963.jpg

Hide contents

009.thumb.jpg.96f8df96525e52bc7d0d41221782be2a.jpg

Hide contents

0010.thumb.jpg.aedbc544184ae30ec44b1114fa49fd6a.jpg

Still need to find more. I've actually got a ton of collector's editions and game merch. I'd like to find a place to display before posting. Also need to find my Dreamcast, N64, SNES, PSP, some Xbox and Atari games. I'll try to screen my PS3 and 4 library for some digital purchases. ✌️😃

Do you have all the PS2 Dot hack games? I was only able to recently finish that collection off. Either way, you got some good stuff just in these pictures. It's a stark reminder for me to that I need to start collection same Gamecube games as well. I think I only have Mario Strikers left right now so that collection needs some real rebuilding.