looking for dubbed anime to watch

ImSenpaiUwU

Question

i'm looking for dubbed because i'm dyslexic and cant keep up with subtitles. 

now that that's cleared up, iv seen a lot of anime so i'm running out of anime to watch.  i tend to watch funny, harem, and fantasy etc... 

stuff i don't really like but can watch some of  is drama, horror, and some sports.

i have seen a lot, i cant list them all .  ill be happy to talk about anything! 

some iv seen and like are: the quintessention quintuplets, DxD, that time i got reincarnated as a slime, b gadda h k, my first girlfriend is a gal,  haikyu!!, gamer's, classroom of the elite, my bride is a mermaid, 

the devil is a part timer, mob psycho 100, knights and magic, rising of the shield hero, lord marksman and the vanadis, my roomate is a cat, dr stone, from common place to world strongest, please teacher, D-frag, ben-to, one piece, my hero academia, overlord, and so on xD 

some i did not like much : ulysses jeanne d'arc and the alchemist knights, fairy tail, no rin, guilty crown, aesthetica of a rogue hero, angels of death, yuno a gilr who chants love, the onces within, baka & test and more, 

i hope this can help you help me find anime to watch  thanks in advance! 

p.s im a guy

4 answers to this question

Demon Slayer, Fire Force, and Sword Art Online as for the newer anime that you might enjoy. Older than those maybe Steins Gate, Wolf's Rain or Future Diary.... these are just a few to look at and if you want anymore ideas i have lots of anime and years as a fan so i might be able to assist more if needed.

23 hours ago, aries0179 said:

Demon Slayer, Fire Force, and Sword Art Online as for the newer anime that you might enjoy. Older than those maybe Steins Gate, Wolf's Rain or Future Diary.... these are just a few to look at and if you want anymore ideas i have lots of anime and years as a fan so i might be able to assist more if needed.

i haven't seen wolf's rain as for the rest iv seen i enjoyed all of them steins gate stared off to slow for me so i dropped it. but i do know a lot of people like it  so i may try it again ty for reply 

5 minutes ago, Ohiotaku said:

Maybe Goblin Slayer & Claymore

iv seen them already and i enjoyed them for the most part ty for the reply tho

I'd say Log Horizon. The dub is magnificent and the story is one of the best written worlds I've seen in anime.

I'd also suggest My Next Life as a Villainess. It's a reverse harem but oh so funny and the MC isn't a boring blank slate. The dub may not be great that said...I've only watched the sub snd nearly died laughing both times.

If you have Netflix, you should also check out the Dragon Prince. Not an "anime" per se but of excellent quality storytelling that took me back to the original Last Airbender series. You shouldn't be disappointed with it.

• Like 1