Introduction!

YT_Anime_Kyng

Hello! Konichiwa! Hola! My name is Joe, but You guys can call me by my Nickname Tobi ( and Yes. That is a Naruto reference. ) or By my YouTuber name Kyng. I am a AniTuber who reviews Anime and Loves to make funny content. I am also a Landscaper at the moment working full time, but I will soon go to college and Study game programming or something revolving around Anime, Gaming, or Music. 

My favorite anime are  as followed Dragon Ball Z, Highschool DxD, Date A Live, Parasyte, Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood, Keijo, Attack on Titan, Toradora, A Silent Voice, and Spirited Away.

I hope to make some new friends and Some fans as well as new connections here. Give me an anime to review and I will deliver. Lets hangout and Chat as well. Need tips or idea on anime, manga etc etc. Them hmu and We can discuss. 

I

Welcome to AF Kyng thats col that you make anime content. Its a bit hard to find good anime related YouTube content what with how YouTube ccan be with it. Hope you have a great time here, and if you ever wanna talk anime, or just chat feel free to message me anytime. See you around.