Hi !

Angel

Hi everyone I'm Angel (well its my username idk why I'm pointing that out :meh:) OH well continuing with my introduction , I'm basically a happy go lucky guy/lazy person/horrible at most thing/somewhat of a gamer/enjoys anime/student/are you still reading this?/stahp/bunny.

Well excluding the weirdness I think that went lets say... well ?

I'd hope to have great fun with everybody and enjoy it here :D

• Like 2

Welcome again!

While reading your introductory post, I felt like I was reading my life story xP

What are some of your favorite anime?

Welcome again!

While reading your introductory post, I felt like I was reading my life story xP

What are some of your favorite anime?

Hehehe , *calls over mom* see mom , I'm not the only one ! xP

Hmmm well I'm more into anime that take the comedic approach in stuff so some of my favorite are:

D-Frag!

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Noucome

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

And a lot more that I cant remember on top of my head xD

• Funny 1

Welcome to Anime Forums, Angel! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Hmmm well I'm more into anime that take the comedic approach in stuff

Seems like we'll get along well then.

Do you read any manga as well? If so, have any favorites?

Hehehe , *calls over mom* see mom , I'm not the only one ! xP

Hahahaha xP

Hmmm well I'm more into anime that take the comedic approach in stuff so some of my favorite are:

D-Frag!

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Noucome

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

And a lot more that I cant remember on top of my head xD

The only one I know on that list is Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo <3 I loved it.

You should try watching Toradora (my favorite anime) and K-On! Both have made me laugh.

I'm more into Romance myself but I do love a good laugh.

Welcome to Anime Forums, Angel! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Seems like we'll get along well then.

Do you read any manga as well? If so, have any favorites?

Hehe xD Looking forward to it !

Well I'm not too well-versed into the whole manga reading thingy so I've got a pretty small manga pool (wich I'm trying to improve , I'm doing my best here xD)

And well like the one that stood out to me was The World God Only Knows manga , I really enjoyed reading that , other than that I found this manga , oh well it isn't even a manga its a manwha Its called Skill of Lure and I'm finding that pretty hilarious actually xD

Hahahaha xP

The only one I know on that list is Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo <3 I loved it.

You should try watching Toradora (my favorite anime) and K-On! Both have made me laugh.

I'm more into Romance myself but I do love a good laugh.

Well ofc , who cant love Sakurasou! Shiina is reason enough to love it :P

Already seen Toradora , it was awesome , its all cute and stuff !!!!!

Still haven't seen K-On , actually its on my Plan-to-watch list , but that list is too damn big ,getting infinitely long at this rate , every anime I see I'm just like " Hey this looks cool !" and then I see another one "Hey , this looks even cooler!!! :o" and I end up adding every anime I see to my list :P , its just too much anime , too little time to watch

And well like the one that stood out to me was The World God Only Knows manga , I really enjoyed reading that , other than that I found this manga , oh well it isn't even a manga its a manwha Its called Skill of Lure and I'm finding that pretty hilarious actually xD

Yes, The World God Only Knows was a great manga. I am a bit surprised I haven't heard of Skill of Lure though, guess I'll look into that later today. Also, if you ever want manga recs, feel free to ask, as I've read a decent amount.

Still haven't seen K-On , actually its on my Plan-to-watch list

Go watch K-On now. Seriously, this show is simply hilarious. Also, one of the few comedy anime to get 3 cours.

• Like 1

Yes, The World God Only Knows was a great manga. I am a bit surprised I haven't heard of Skill of Lure though, guess I'll look into that later today. Also, if you ever want manga recs, feel free to ask, as I've read a decent amount.

Go watch K-On now. Seriously, this show is simply hilarious. Also, one of the few comedy anime to get 3 cours.

Thank you , I wont hesitate to ask you wise manga man :P

And well you convinced me , I'll be watching K-On as soon as I finish the current I'm watching ( Watching Deadman Wonderland if you were curious ) Almost done with that so I can get to feast my eyes on K-On pretty quick :P

• Like 1

Well ofc , who cant love Sakurasou! Shiina is reason enough to love it :P

That's definitely the truth :P

Already seen Toradora , it was awesome , its all cute and stuff !!!!!

You have my seal of approval! Angel is awesome!

Still haven't seen K-On , actually its on my Plan-to-watch list , but that list is too damn big ,getting infinitely long at this rate , every anime I see I'm just like " Hey this looks cool !" and then I see another one "Hey , this looks even cooler!!! :o" and I end up adding every anime I see to my list :P , its just too much anime , too little time to watch

I think 99.9% of people who watch anime have an infinite to-watch list :P but K-On! is fantastic and well worth it!

• Like 1

And well you convinced me , I'll be watching K-On as soon as I finish the current I'm watching ( Watching Deadman Wonderland if you were curious ) Almost done with that so I can get to feast my eyes on K-On pretty quick :P

Glad that I could convince you. Hope you like it as much as I did. :)

Hello Angel,

Welcome to Anime Forums. :)

I visit every 2-3 days so don't be alarmed if you don't see me around as much. ;)

Hope you enjoy your stay here. Please let us know if you have any questions or need anything.

• Like 1

Hello Angel,

Welcome to Anime Forums. :)

I visit every 2-3 days so don't be alarmed if you don't see me around as much. ;)

Hope you enjoy your stay here. Please let us know if you have any questions or need anything.

Thank you ! Appreciate all the warm welcomes :)

I understand Founder-sama should be busy with his stuff :P

Since you like SAO, you would probably enjoy Dungeon

It's similar in some aspects but I felt it was done much better.

Well I liked SAO's concept alot , but the execution just wasn't on point , it still is a decent anime but I felt they could've done it so much better as they already had such a good plot on their hands , the first part (like the 12 first episodes) was somewhat good, wished they took it a little bit slower , the pace was damn fast , like one day people were fighting idk chickens :P the other episode they were figthing badass Monsters (that may be the worst example ever but dont mind it :P but I hope you get what im saying ) then it went downwards , it like transitions into fairy land ! And I'm there just asking myself , WHY ? But oh well :P

And I've already seen DanMachi and yes I found it to be pretty cool :P Needs a second season though , it just kinda left me there wanting more :P

Well I liked SAO's concept alot , but the execution just wasn't on point , it still is a decent anime but I felt they could've done it so much better as they already had such a good plot on their hands , the first part (like the 12 first episodes) was somewhat good, wished they took it a little bit slower , the pace was damn fast , like one day people were fighting idk chickens :P the other episode they were figthing badass Monsters (that may be the worst example ever but dont mind it :P but I hope you get what im saying ) then it went downwards , it like transitions into fairy land ! And I'm there just asking myself , WHY ? But oh well :P

I personally liked the Alfheim part more.... The SAO part was too much of Kirito and Asuna's dorky romance and there was that Yui girl and the whole thing really got on my nerves ...The fights were pretty awesome in both, though

• Like 1

I personally liked the Alfheim part more.... The SAO part was too much of Kirito and Asuna's dorky romance and there was that Yui girl and the whole thing really got on my nerves ...The fights were pretty awesome in both, though

Yea , exactly!imagine SAO , without over the top romance stuff and the makers actually focusing on some action/adventure/actual plot/whatever it is :P It would be one good anime !

Hello and welcome Angel , Yuuki desu , I hope you enjoy it here :P

If you enjoy comedy anime you should check out Tonari no Kaibutsu kun.

Yea , exactly!imagine SAO , without over the top romance stuff and the makers actually focusing on some action/adventure/actual plot/whatever it is :P It would be one good anime !

P.S. I have to say I disagree with you gus on the SAO without Kirito and Asuna's love story , it's what made the anime so good (for me at least) and Yui well Yui is so damn cute (o^.^o)

• Like 1

Hello and welcome Angel , Yuuki desu , I hope you enjoy it here :P

If you enjoy comedy anime you should check out Tonari no Kaibutsu kun.

P.S. I have to say I disagree with you gus on the SAO without Kirito and Asuna's love story , it's what made the anime so good (for me at least) and Yui well Yui is so damn cute (o^.^o)

Thank you very much ! :) And I'll be sure to give that anime a look , comedy recommendations are always welcomed :P

As for the love story thing , I'm not saying it shouldn't be there at all , it was pretty cute at times but over the top other times :P I felt that too much of focus shifted on the love story , maybe I'd be better to just tone it down some amount :)

Thank you very much ! :) And I'll be sure to give that anime a look , comedy recommendations are always welcomed :P

Awesome :P

As for the love story thing , I'm not saying it shouldn't be there at all , it was pretty cute at times but over the top other times :P I felt that too much of focus shifted on the love story , maybe I'd be better to just tone it down some amount :)

Each to their own , I am a huge fan of romance anime so I may have a little (too much) favoritism for the love part :P

I'm not saying their love story should be completely omitted... I just didn't like how it came out... I mean... they were teenagers,not some middle aged married couple... In the Alfheim part were Kirito was trying to save her it was much more interesting