What's your favourite anime?

L Lawliet

This isn't just for all of you to share what anime you like - I also need suggestions too. So, share your favourite anime, and maybe I'll watch it too x

Good choices! I've seen Cowboy Bebop, but not the others... Heard of them, though.

Good choices! I've seen Cowboy Bebop, but not the others... Heard of them, though.

I have seen this same question come up many times on here. I feel like my answer has changed nearly every time. As of right now I would have to say my favorite series right now would have to be.

FMA

Fruits Basket

Detective Conan as always

Digimon 

Shield Hero

and others. :) 

I have a lot of favorite anime titles, but I'll pick one that is somewhat recent. Girl's Last Tour is one of those titles I could watch again and again, without fail. Taking place in a post-apocalyptic setting, two girls go on a journey, exploring the remains of their lonely little world. It's an incredibly beautiful anime, in my opinion, and I recommend it to anyone.

I have sooo many favorites, so I can't list them all or you'll be reading for years. I can list a few though:

Cowboy Bebop

Fullmetal Alchemist 

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Naruto

Bleach 

Soul Eater

Soul Eater Not

DBZ

DBZ Super

Fruits Baskets (both versions)

Fooly Cooly

Zoids

Claymore

Gungrave

Yu Yu Hakusho

Attack On Titan

Akira

Ninja Scroll

Love Hina

Tenchi Muyo

High School of the Dead 

Ouran High School Host Club

Food Wars

My Hero Academia

InuYasha

Digimon

Akiba's Trip

Trigun

Black Lagoon

All Studio Ghibli films

And so many more, lol.

1 hour ago, EnviousEnvy said:

Akiba's Trip

There’s one you don’t see mentioned everyday 😁 I do consider it to be one of the better parody series though

7 minutes ago, Ohiotaku said:

There’s one you don’t see mentioned everyday 😁 I do consider it to be one of the better parody series though

Funny thing is I randomly came across the series on Rightstuf and had to purchase it after beating the game. I recently bought the game Akiba's Beat the other day.

• 2 weeks later...