Looking for story telling and witty script similar to

tipsyPreacher

Question

Hello , 

As the title says i am looking for anime with witty story telling and script similar to the Monogatari series and Denpa Onna to seishun otoko(Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl)

If you have seen these two or either one of them you should understand the gist of what i am trying to get at.Kindly help me if you can

1 answer to this question

OOOOH I was thinking and was like "wtf witty" AND I remmebered an anime called Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai I don't know if this fits as well as Im hoping but if not maybe these as well:

Chuunibyou

Haganai

Kokoro Connect

The Fruit of Grisaia

Trinity Seven

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By deaaath
      This is VERY exciting news, this is great. 2022 has many great anime coming out and a film adaptation of the manga "Blue Giant" is one of those anime I'm looking forward to. 
      https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2021/10/20-1/shinichi-ishizukas-jazz-themed-manga-blue-giant-gets-anime-film-in-2022
      Now, reading the manga, this is surely a great upcoming film i've been waiting for. I'm excited to see the animation of the musicians, and the audio of the music that is heavily praised in the manga. This is a jazz based manga, about a kid who goes to tokyo to pursue a dream of becoming a great jazz player, and I have high hopes for the animation of his journey and adaptation of the actual manga. 
      https://www.funimation.com/blog/2021/10/21/jazz-manga-blue-giant-gets-anime-film-in-2022/

About the Manga
      "Blue Giant" is heavily dedicated to the craft of jazz, if you love jazz, then you'll love this manga. It's an illustration of a kid named Dai Miyamoto on his journey honing his skill in the tenor sax, soon he moves to tokyo after high school pursuing a life long dream of his.  

• By deaaath
      I've watched plenty of anime, but I've been looking around, and need some help finding some good anime with comedy and action...anyone got some ideas? or perhaps can help me out? 
      I've been looking on some websites, and found some decent stuff, but nothing i'm interested in...like I said, perhaps you guys could help! Thanks!
    • By cr3x
      What is the most ridiculous nightmare you have ever had?
      Tell us an embarrassing story.
      Explain an inside joke you have with a friend or family member. If
      your pet could talk, what do you think they might say about you?
      Tell me your life story in exactly one sentence.
      What is the strangest coincidence that ever happened to you?
      What is your favorite random fact? What is your useless talent?
      What is the strangest food combination you enjoy?
      What would your drag queen name be?
      If you could choose one superpower, what would it be?
      What is your strangest irrational fear?
    • By efaardvark
      An electrical/automotive engineering guy by the name of Charles Kettering once said, "My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there."  What's it going to be like?  Flying cars?  Mars colonies?  Directed-energy weapons for the military?  (Or Fedex, see below.)  I thought I'd create a topic for news and chat about the future.  Whether you're thinking it'll be dystopic or boring or utopic or whatever, share your thoughts.  Just one rule: keep it real.  Mild speculation is ok but talk about actual events or scientific/engineering know-how is preferred.
      I'll start things off with this news item..
      Fedex is asking the US Federal Aviation Administration for permission to install anti-missile lasers on their airplanes.   How'd you like to be the guy at the FAA who opened the envelope containing that request?  "Um.. Boss, how do we handle this one?"    https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/national-international/fedex-wants-to-install-anti-missile-lasers-in-its-cargo-jets/2859206/
    • By Joker
      Hello everyone! i hope y'all to be fine
      i'm new here and wanted to say hello 
      i have recently started a Youtube Channel and i hope y'all will help me grow my channel
      Thanks dudes!