Hello!

Dobleen

It's honestly surprising to see forum websites still around, but I'm definitely ecstatic to find an anime one that is still up in and running. I've been an avid anime fan for years, since I was first introduced to Trinity Blood years ago. I'm ready to meet new people, make friends, and learn more about my favourite animes as well as find new ones to fawn over x

Oh, also I go by Dobleen or Kait x

• Like 2

Hello and welcome to AF hope you have a great time here with us. Yah forums like this are very much not what they used to be though I have found they certainly have more demand then most avid social media platforms users would lead you to believe. I would say they aren't a dying breed, but an alternative meida style that is sadly less popular due to complexity .

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Geano said:

Hello and welcome to AF hope you have a great time here with us. Yah forums like this are very much not what they used to be though I have found they certainly have more demand then most avid social media platforms users would lead you to believe. I would say they aren't a dying breed, but an alternative meida style that is sadly less popular due to complexity .

11 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it  here 😁

Thank you both for the welcomes! I'm hoping that forums can become popular once again as with so many social apps, we can find people who have similar taste and it can expand to places such as this site to find even more people.

• Like 1