Cosplay Suggestions

Seiferdub

I'm making this topic because I feel like there's a lot of people who don't know what cosplay they want to do, and they feel like being a character that looks more like them is easier to start off with than going full-out during their first foray into the world of cosplay.

I would like to start because while I've seen many anime, It's hard to find physical similarities between myself and fictional, cartoon characters.

I also know that there are far more characters that suit me better than this Ezio cosplay I did, and I would love to hear some suggestions from others on which characters they think would suit me the best.

Finally, I just want to say that I am so sorry if posts like this aren't allowed, I just think that there are a lot of people that struggle coming up with a character to cosplay, and there are far too few sites that give them proper feedback on suitable look-a-likes.

This is me; I'm looking specifically for anime-esque characters, either from proper anime, manga, or anime inspired video games, and I would love to hear your suggestions.

Thanks in advance, and I hope this thread helps out a lot more than just me in the long run.

spacer.png

• Love it! (Daisuki) 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...