Nice to meet you ! ~ °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Ayu

Hello everyone. (o・ω・o) My name is Ayu (just a nickname). I came across this forum as I was searching for groups/communities for artworks. I don't call myself a professional artist or suck at it but I guess decent enough to keep learning and practicing new tips and tricks. I love meeting new people especially people that I can relate with, so I hope I can meet lots of people here and just have fun! I may be shy at first, but once I feel comfortable, I will be sure to open up towards lots of new and fun conversations. Don't hesitate to message if you want to talk. ヽ(o^▽^o)ノ

Hope to see everyone around!

• Friendly 2
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

31 minutes ago, Ayu said:

Hello everyone. (o・ω・o) My name is Ayu (just a nickname). I came across this forum as I was searching for groups/communities for artworks. I don't call myself a professional artist or suck at it but I guess decent enough to keep learning and practicing new tips and tricks. I love meeting new people especially people that I can relate with, so I hope I can meet lots of people here and just have fun! I may be shy at first, but once I feel comfortable, I will be sure to open up towards lots of new and fun conversations. Don't hesitate to message if you want to talk. ヽ(o^▽^o)ノ

heyo~ and welcome to AF-forums~ 

i was summoned via the all-mighty-tag-kun, (thanks @Wedgy) and i must say, i am also a decent artist~! [albeit; i just recently found my wanted art-style]

im also, currently at the procrastination stage, but yknow >_>...

would thy' blesseth thee, with thy graceful artworks ?! 

(tl note: lemmeh seeh your works >: o)

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

Welcome!  Sorry, I'm very left-brained, with relatively little artistic or musical ability to speak of.  I do appreciate people who have more right-brain skills but I'll have to leave the artistic stuff to the others here.  But if you ever want to talk technology or science (-fiction or real) then I'm your guy!  🚀🧑‍🔬🤖🧑‍💻

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here (we can always use more creative members). Unfortunately I fall within the ranks of the artistically ungifted, but our paths might still cross 

On 8/8/2020 at 7:44 AM, Ayu said:

Hey, Ayu) Waves and hugs

Edited by NastiaTan