+ -- The traveling Preist comes to AF +

I have been watching  anime for quite some time now,   it all started with Toonami in the afternoons on Cartoon network, and as years come and go, I tend to lend more towards Funimation, 

then the Anime network because of Toonami, and I just more familiar with FUNimation,  I have nothing against The anime Network or HiDive.com as matter of fact I joined  

The anime Network boards back in 2007 and then the Funimation boards 10 years later because I had no idea that the Funimation boards or Streaming service had been out since 2008,  and now the Funimation boards 

are closing down on August 12, 2020, in two days because Discord is better,  I have a bad feeling about the boards closing,  

what is good is an Anime streaming site, without a board or a message forum,  it feels like to me that Funimation will just be

Another Hulu, or Netflix  to me without a  messenger board

NDWW

Welcome to forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁

Yeah good forums are hard to find anymore. Never really involved with Funi’s. I did participate some on Crunchyroll’s & MAL’s but too much trolling for my tastes. There was another site called Anime Nation I was pretty involved on, but activity dried up & most of the people I interacted with weren’t around anymore. Found this place almost 2 years ago & really like the people here. Hope you do too.

39 minutes ago, Nicholas D. Wolfwood said:

@Ohiotaku

so you are the head dude in Charge of this board,?  it is nice to meet you and

what anime is your picture from and what company owns the anime,?

In charge? 🤣 Nope, just some guy who spends way too much time here :P 

My avy is Rimuru Tempest from That Time I was Reincarnated as a Slime, specifically from the 3rd OVA/ONA episode. Available on Crunchyroll. The header on my profile page is from Diary of Our Day at the Breakwater available on Funimation.

Edited by Ohiotaku

6 hours ago, Zila said:

Welcome to the forum! Hope you find everything you need here to satisfy your stay. :)

I feel a little silly for just discovering forums like this. Guess I've never really been too much of a social media type of person. Bet it was something spectacular back in the day? :D 

By the way—Trigun, Cowboy Bebop and Gungrave are the holy trinity! xD Good taste! 

the holly 3  or Trinity 

Please explain @Zila

and thanks @Ohiotaku

Hello and welcome to AF hope you enjoy your time here with us, Glad to see someone who loves a good forum community. Nothing wrong with Discord, but just can't beat a close friendly forum. :)

I think in the case of Funimation boards they just don't want to invest in moderation, and to much interactivity in general as a lot of fans prefer a fan provided site like this, or a fan provided discord. In my mind its nice they provide a place to talk for the fans, but its really more their job to provide the content, and let us set up the places to talk about it.

thanks @Geano feel free to send me a pm anytime

I have a few questions about this board to everyone   on AF,

Like  how do i get points on here , I understand that posting and Donate points are part of and what are  all these couples are about? just wondering

and what are the ranks and levels around AF?

• Like 1