4 years ago

Anime4TheWorld

Hey everyone,

So I got to know this site from YouTube of all places, someone named Ascended Vegeta, left ma a comment on my channel's discussion tab, that read the following.

Hi, I own an anime website with video and games section. animeforum.org.uk/ Want to have your own place where you can make your mark on it?You can put your videos up and advertise your yourube there too.My anime website needs a new generation of new staff and especially members. A lot of our members and staff have moved on over the years leaving a lot of vacancies for moderators or members to who wan to stand out or just have a place of their own. Anyone who contributes to the site is eligible to apply to be staff but we need quality members too and if you were interested in modding you would have to be a member first to get used to it..This is my page - https://animeforum.org.uk/member.php?u=1 I am called Ascended Vegeta there, so if you put Ascended Vegeta in the referrers box when asked I can find you there and show you around.. Its free btw

and also 

If you make an account on my site  you can put your videos up here - https://animeforum.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=168;and advertise your youtube, here - https://animeforum.org.uk/showthread.php?p=1936443#post1936443I have 30.000 members most of which are youtubers which you could contact too,You might even want to post a bit, its all up to you and no catch.

And thus after 4 years I finally decided to take up on his offer. 😂

A bit more about me

My artistic name is CAFT I'm currently 32y old, born in the EU.

Way back in 2008 I started to combine my passion for computers, music and anime in the form of AMV editing and created my first YouTube channel named Anime4TheWorld, this niche studio is currently still the only one dedicated to Hard/Fast EDM music, and centered around the musical genres of (but not always), Hardstyle ☢ and Hardcore 💀.

After more than 10 years of existence A4TW has grow from a YT channel to a community rooted in multiple platforms and its own site, and just like ANIME FORUMS we what to help smaller art creators promote and improve their content across the globe, and help spread and promote Anime in a positive way.

More about A4TW and me <link redacted>

AMV editing as an art-form has always been a good way for me to express my emotions, and so I pretty much expect to keep on making AMV's till I die. ✝

I hope this intro has told everything you guys wanted to know about me, let me know if you have any questions, and I hope to collaborate with some of you in the future.

Greetings CAFT.

I just read the rules, I'm very sorry about the links that I placed 😓

I don't see a way to edit and or remove this post

Hi, I own an anime website with video and games section. 

animeforum.org.uk/

im not sure of the details....but i think that's the fake website, or the one copying AF-forums? (but you said it was 4 years ago... so....idk >.>)

feels like i've heard/seen of the name Ascended Vegeta somewhere though, cant remember where/when, but i feel i've seen him before

1 hour ago, Anime4TheWorld said:

A bit more about me

My artistic name is CAFT I'm currently 32y old, born in the EU.

Way back in 2008 I started to combine my passion for computers, music and anime in the form of AMV editing and created my first YouTube channel named Anime4TheWorld, this niche studio is currently still the only one dedicated to Hard/Fast EDM music, and centered around the musical genres of (but not always), Hardstyle ☢ and Hardcore 💀.

After more than 10 years of existence A4TW has grow from a YT channel to a community rooted in multiple platforms and its own site, and just like ANIME FORUMS we what to help smaller art creators promote and improve their content across the globe, and help spread and promote Anime in a positive way.

More about A4TW and me <link redacted>

AMV editing as an art-form has always been a good way for me to express my emotions, and so I pretty much expect to keep on making AMV's till I die. ✝

I hope this intro has told everything you guys wanted to know about me, let me know if you have any questions, and I hope to collaborate with some of you in the future.

Greetings CAFT.

nonetheless~!, hey! and welcome to AF-forums!

i love your passion on making AMV's, i looked up your youtube channel, and saw you've been making those vids for 5 years (be it only few uploads, but thats how it is from the start --, even i drew little arts, when i just started)

and yea, you can post your links/advertise in the "my stories" or "status updates"

and, if you stay long enough...(e.g., active and friendly to other users and the such) im pretty sure theres a "super sekret club" somewhere in the forums, dunno whats the passcode/criteria for it though xD

edit: almost forgot, shanabestgirl

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, XII360 said:

im not sure of the details....but i think that's the fake website, or the one copying AF-forums? (but you said it was 4 years ago... so....idk >.>)

feels like i've heard/seen of the name Ascended Vegeta somewhere though, cant remember where/when, but i feel i've seen him before

nonetheless~!, hey! and welcome to AF-forums!

i love your passion on making AMV's, i looked up your youtube channel, and saw you've been making those vids for 5 years (be it only few uploads, but thats how it is from the start --, even i drew little arts, when i just started)

and yea, you can post your links/advertise in the "my stories" or "status updates"

and, if you stay long enough...(e.g., active and friendly to other users and the such) im pretty sure theres a "super sekret club" somewhere in the forums, dunno whats the passcode/criteria for it though xD

edit: almost forgot, shanabestgirl

Nice to meet you,

Thank you, I hope you like that kind of content, not many do, because of the music.

I joined just to meet like-minded ppl to to collaborations, and share my art, I already have way to much work on my hands with my own community.

• Friendly 1

50 minutes ago, XII360 said:

Also, I just checked the Internet archive, the sites have nothing to do with each-other, but I'ts the same for me, I just wanted to join a site (away from my community), it might just be a coincidence

• Informative 1

47 minutes ago, Anime4TheWorld said:

Nice to meet you,

Thank you, I hope you like that kind of content, not many do, because of the music.

i-i dont mean to be the breaker of feelings...but its also not my type of content -- and its precisely due to the music, ngl >.<

but im sure someone in the forums digs those? cannot vouch anyone though

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, XII360 said:

i-i dont mean to be the breaker of feelings...but its also not my type of content -- and its precisely due to the music, ngl >.<

but im sure someone in the forums digs those? cannot vouch anyone though

Hardstyle & Hardcore is very niche and almost exclusive to the EU, en even here those that like it are pretty rare