Dilemma. Want to draw. Want to watch anime but I cant..

Big Boar

Hello guys. These past several days I suddenly got addict to drawing and my art shoots ups improvement quite high. It's almost scary because my art from year ago is nothing to my arts right now. I just started drawing several days ago and got so into it, I even made my original character. But I somewhat lose interest on watching anime like I always do for past few years

It's like... I want to watch anime and at the same time I don't want to watch. Yeah it doesn't makes sense but that seems what I feel. And I want to draw all the time. Is this bad? So the problem is I want to watch anime but I can't(how is this even possible?)

These are my newest drawings

IMG_20200824_145039.jpg

IMG_20200823_195918.jpg

FB_IMG_1598059807137.jpg

Edited by Big Boar

2 hours ago, Big Boar said:

I just started drawing several days ago and got so into it, I even made my original character. But I somewhat lose interest on watching anime like I always do for past few years

It's like... I want to watch anime and at the same time I don't want to watch. Yeah it doesn't makes sense but that seems what I feel. And I want to draw all the time. Is this bad? So the problem is I want to watch anime but I can't(how is this even possible?)

happened to me few years ago (wanting to watch anime, but also study, and also draw and make game project i always wanted to do)

but in the end -- i had to drop some of them to focus on studying -- after covid hit, i started to draw a bit, being that board examination kept getting canceled and delayed (currently, new board schedule is 2021)

but yea, thats too far, lets go to this past 2 weeks

been drawing allot on the 1st week -- but after the 2nd week, i merely started playing a game (couse the referrencial on characters is too good to pass, also a compile heart game, so...)

and yea, its all about the balance i guess ?, you dont need to watch every anime that comes out per season -- just watch what really hits you, and draw as much as you want, you're gonna hit an artist block one day, and once that hits, go for anime watching spree, until your motivation returns xD

2 hours ago, Big Boar said:

Hello guys. These past several days I suddenly got addict to drawing and my art shoots ups improvement quite high. It's almost scary because my art from year ago is nothing to my arts right now. I just started drawing several days ago and got so into it, I even made my original character. But I somewhat lose interest on watching anime like I always do for past few years

also, mood (tl note: mood, means i can feel this so much, or i understand what you mean so much >.>)

though, i cant exactly draw on paper -- only digital, so there is that >_<

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...