Ko ni chi wa, minasan

Merrow

23 minutes ago, Merrow said:

hello everyone!

I am new to this forum, my favorite anime is generally comedy and action genre. i don't know what to say anymore. I hope to make a new friends.

thank you..

heyo~ and welcome to the forum~

which comedy anime is your favorite ? maybe i've seen it xD

but maybe i also haven't >.>.. im not up to date on latest animay

1 hour ago, Merrow said:

anime saiki kusuo psi nan, Sakamoto Desu ga, kaguya-sama love is war and much more.. 

have you watched the anime ?

haven't seen saiki kusou (first i heard, to be honest)

but i have seen sakamoto, and kaguya-sama (haven't seen kaguya-sama S2 though)

and sakamoto is just the coolest >.>

my favorite comedy anime genre titles (kept me laughing to the point my kidneys were about to kill me) would be...probably baka to test to shoukanjuu nii (literally, title says it all, and my god is it so stupidly funny <_>), and Seitokai Yakuindomo (though more of lewd jokes on this one >.>)

• Funny 1

I advise you to try watching Saiki Kusuo because this anime is quite interesting, but if you will..

Of the many characters, if I was asked to choose one favorite character, then I would say the name Hayabusa Shou. A bastard 2nd grader who doesn't know why he's so charismatic. And I think that charisma makes him my favorite character (◔‿◔)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Merrow said:

I advise you to try watching Saiki Kusuo because this anime is quite interesting, but if you will..

Of the many characters, if I was asked to choose one favorite character, then I would say the name Hayabusa Shou. A bastard 2nd grader who doesn't know why he's so charismatic. And I think that charisma makes him my favorite character (◔‿◔)

ill add it to my bucket list (which is empty, to be honest), when im not too busy with everything (studying, arts, and games >_<)

im sticking to my classic, sakamoto was the most stylist there (i mean, the show is based on him...so....)

fukase was a douche tho'

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁

As far as comedies, my favorite is probably School Rumble.  Other notables: Konosuba, Asobi Asobase, Science Fell in Love so I Tried to Prove It, Hinamatsuri & Gamers.