Saying hello from the shadow realm.

Swan Songs

Hey there! I'm know as Swan songs, but I go by many names such as: Reaper, Forsaken, & faceless, but I honestly don't care what you call me. I've longed to join this forums for a good while, but like usual I got distracted by manga, video games, anime; as a result I've never gotten times to really set-up an account on the forums. I've spent a good while spectating the forums from the shadows ( whenever I actually have free time) & when I mean the shadows, I mean watching on a computer from a dimly lit room in an air conditioned room. Anyways, It's good to be apart of a nice community albeit I'm the nicest of people I still tend to get very aggressive during certain topics, but that rarely happens.
I really need to stop getting off track! I hope I can get along with you guys.

Your local crackhead
- Swan Songs

• Like 2
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

18 minutes ago, Swan Songs said:

Hey there! I'm know as Swan songs, but I go by many names such as: Reaper, Forsaken, & faceless, but I honestly don't care what you call me. I've longed to join this forums for a good while, but like usual I got distracted by manga, video games, anime; as a result I've never gotten times to really set-up an account on the forums. I've spent a good while spectating the forums from the shadows ( whenever I actually have free time) & when I mean the shadows, I mean watching on a computer from a dimly lit room in an air conditioned room. Anyways, It's good to be apart of a nice community albeit I'm the nicest of people I still tend to get very aggressive during certain topics, but that rarely happens.

Your local crackhead
- Swan Songs

welcome to the forums xD

i too, was a lurker before, but then i joined, and lots of things happened, and here i am now ; o

also, how's yugi doing ? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Swan Songs said:

Your local crackhead
- Swan Songs

Welcome to the forums , I have been a while since ive been on the forums, but I really like it so i hope you do too. :) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...