Here is my top 4 anime on Netflix , what's yours? 

totaldude87

• 1 year later...

(exclusive to Netflix)

Little Witch Academia

Dorohedoro

Violet Evergarden

Sirius the Jaeger

Edited by Ohayotaku

why on netflix ?
its far from having much anime content here last time i had it
and for a streaming service we payed as much as the us only to get a little more than a tenth the content so i dropped the service
tho i also dropped amazons movie service when the changed from paying to have the service to paying  to have the right to rent the more popular movies for a premium fee on top

i did see Sirius the Jaeger on netfilx and enjoyed it
Violet Evergarden and Little Witch Academia i saw on another streaming service that was swallowed up by crunchroll

didnt know love sex and robots was completely anime shorts thought it was a mix but didnt get to in to it ib the first few eps

but with all the anime ive watched i cant say i have a top 4
theres a heap ive enjoyed as much as each other but for very different reasons

57 minutes ago, Wodahs said:

why on netflix ?
its far from having much anime content here last time i had it

I’m not sure of the Original Poster’s reasoning, but Netflix seems more geared towards other types of content with anime as a niche unlike CR & HiDive who are almost entirely anime. Unlike those 2, I don’t subscribe to Netflix continuously, just a month or two at a time. I’ve been on a bit of a binge currently with the Spriggan & Bastard remakes & Komi 2, not bothering to finish Vampire in the Garden though. There’s a couple older series on my PTW list that are exclusive to them as well (Ajin, Magi & Fate Appocrypha). I enjoyed Aggretsuko seasons 1-3, but soured on season 4. High Score Girl, Carole & Tuesday, Rilakkuma and Kaoru, Kotaru Lives Alone, Aico Incarnation, Kakegurui S1 & Drifting Dragons were all decent. Not a fan of Beastars or Stone Ocean.

Edited by Ohayotaku

I'm not overly familiar with what anime on Netflix, I know that a few of the Fate Series are on there, however they took Unlimited Blade Works off I think recently. I also watched Black Lagoon season one and I know the Evangelion re-dub was not very good. 

Aico Incarnation , Drifting Dragons and Beastars i watched on netflix
id like to see Spriggan tho
but as stated in my last post its unfortunate they want to charge us as much here in australia as it costs for the service in the us with a much less content base
and i had friends in the us doing group watchings of stuff i couldnt get here whilst having the same service

i wish there was a streaming service that was like the old video stores where they had lots of content but you paid for what you wanted from them
eg ill watch movie xyz tonite so ill rent that from the streaming service

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The two that I have not seen personally but would be most curious about, are "Blood of Zeus" and that reboot of "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe." I know that He-Man isn't technically anime but, I still kind of associate it with anime because...fantasy setting and visuals.