Post some anime picture when you're bored.

Anime loveer

5 hours ago, kaukoputki said:

spacer.pngย 
found this ancient image from my laptop, but cant figure where it is from, any of you got idea?

That looks very much like Mio Nishizono from Little Busters, she always carried a parasol and the uniform style looks about right too.

• Love it! (Daisuki) 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

^ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ย 

ย 

spacer.png

While I can relate, in a way, to that question, I feel that it's being said in a slightly sarcastic way.

I'm also sure there is an interesting story behind why a girl is lying on the floor dressed in a shark costume.

Itโ€™s her sleeping bag :Pย Sheโ€™s a 20 year old NEET obsessed with shark movies & merch. Whether thereโ€™s a reason beyond just thinking that theyโ€™re cool is unknown at this point (itโ€™s from the same guy who wrote Baccano & Durarara, so weirdos are the status quo)

ย 

ย 

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

Itโ€™s her sleeping bag :Pย Sheโ€™s a 20 year old NEET obsessed with shark movies & merch. Whether thereโ€™s a reason beyond just thinking that theyโ€™re cool is unknown at this point (itโ€™s from the same guy who wrote Baccano & Durarara, so weirdos are the status quo)

Thanks. It's a cool looking sleeping bag. "...bait your hook with shark merch" is a good line, I must remember that when I'm asked to do something ๐Ÿ™‚ (with an appropriate change to the sort of merch).

I found a couple of other clips, it looks an interesting series, but not quite my style ๐Ÿ™‚.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...