What would you do if the user^above you had a crush on you?

FSL29

I'm a little lost here, when did you get ninja'd?

I originally replied to you, saying, "Sorry, babe, but I don't think it's going to work out", however while I was writing this, Kirry made her post to you, thus I went back and changed my own post, however she'd already replied to that, so I made a new post. IT WAS ALL A HORRIBLE MESS I'M SORRY TO EVERYONE I MESSED EVERYTHING UP :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

BreakableBabyishDassierat.gif.11b4753564effd999e4aa08e30a329d1.gif

xD

Edited by Guest
  • Funny 3

I originally replied to you, saying, "Sorry, babe, but I don't think it's going to work out", however while I was writing this, Kirry made her post to you, thus I went back and changed my own post, however she'd already replied to that, so I made a new post. IT WAS ALL A HORRIBLE MESS I'M SORRY TO EVERYONE I MESSED EVERYTHING UP :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

[ATTACH=full]31561[/ATTACH]

xD

I legit would have got a great laugh out of that. I almost regret not seeing it before it was edited. lol

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

Ask if they have the freshly killed duck horse, and then wonder what their true motive is.

Make them a fancy dinner with the duck horse I killed. :D

• Like 1

Attempt to go through the whole dating and marriage thing about twice as fast as we did before. Set an all new record!

• Winner 1