What would you do if the user^above you had a crush on you?

FSL29

• 2 weeks later...

I could say cool things like i would ask out on a date / i would be a charmer / many more.

but i know, in real i would just be awkward and totally confused about that to do while being truly happy to know someone appreciates my existence.

• Agree 1

I could say cool things like i would ask out on a date / i would be a charmer / many more.

but i know, in real i would just be awkward and totally confused about that to do while being truly happy to know someone appreciates my existence.

We could have a social awkward party on the couch and watch netflix and sit in silence for hours.

• Optimistic 1
  • Funny 1

I would be completely oblivious to it unless the person actually told me outright that they have a crush on me. Then I probably wouldn't believe them and carry on with my life as usual, once again completely oblivious

• Funny 1

I would likely go into these phases, in order.

1. Excitement, lots of laughter

2. Embarrassment, lots of blushing
  3. Denial, lots of pacing
  4. Sleep, lots of... not much really... unconciousness

The cycle would probably repeat for quite a long time :D

Hmm...If he had a crush on me, I would just probably send him flying over the Earth,. Then agree to kiss him if he allows me to take off his glasses. (I know, I know. I just love to take off people's glasses and see what's underneath...)

Hmm...If he had a crush on me, I would just probably send him flying over the Earth,. Then agree to kiss him if he allows me to take off his glasses. (I know, I know. I just love to take off people's glasses and see what's underneath...)

But... but... my avatar isn't wearing glasses. And certainly isn't male :?

As for me... uh... probably provide a headpat as I send her along her way. :?

• Agree 1

No hesitation, just make out right then and there, no matter where we were at. Don't care. Let's do it.

• Friendly 1

But... but... my avatar isn't wearing glasses. And certainly isn't male :?

As for me... uh... probably provide a headpat as I send her along her way. :?

Sorry! I couldn't see your reply there. So, just read it as "I'd probably want to see her with her hair undone. Then I'd just kiss her forehead, give her a hug and become BFFs with her,"