What would you do if the user^above you had a crush on you?

FSL29

You're...afraid of me?:'(:'(

Pssst. :D

Note the title of the thread:

"What would you do if the user^above you had a crush on you?"

In a forum game like this, there's generally no direct responses, and the objective is no to be conversational - rather, you're just making a post that fits the criteria described in the title. In this case, you're simply posting what you'd do if the user above you were to have a crush on you.

Rather than responding directly in the thread, a better thing to do, for the sake of not cluttering the game thread, might be to post a comment on the person's profile to whom you're responding to. :)

I hope this makes sense!

As for my response, I'd give AniMeFReaK a head pat and a hug if she had a crush on me. :angel:

• Like 2

Probably have my guard up, wondering what her true motive is, and then challenge her to a game of Dominion with cards all up to Guilds and Dark Ages being part of the randomization.

• Funny 1

Take the pizza, and then think "havent i been through this dance before"

Then explain i have a girlfriend if they haven't already herd me blaboring about it :P

I would let them know of my ask me page :P

GOSHDARNIT, I'll go there then.

I'm not so sure what to do if this one had a crush on me. Are you fine being tied up in a chair?

I'd have to turn him down, tell his girlfriend of his attempted indescretions, and in her moment of anguish at his betrayal, seduce her.

As for chairs, some people are into that.

• Like 1

I love chairs.

And I would love you in it.

jk. Hope @Cy~ won't stab my back or something.

Whaaat? No, no, none of that. You might find yourself being loved in a chair, as well, though. I hope you have eyes in the back of your head. :angel:

Let them know my gf is straight and let Cy~ know of her plots :P

You never know, you simply never know. I was straight too, until I took a gayness to the knee.

Things happen.

Btw, I'd do the same thing that zoop would do, sorry friend. < 3

• Friendly 1

I'd risk a hug, and then I'd have to say that they're not my type. The background would fade to a grainy film noir atmosphere, and I'd walk away, clutching my trench coat in the rain.

• Like 2