What would you do if the user^above you had a crush on you?

FSL29

Not gonna lie; I'd try to find out how much money he earns, and if it's its at least 7 figures I'd consider trying to swing the other way.  

Then I'd remember my family is super conservative, against such things, and would feed me a 12 gauge buckshot sandwich on sight.

Upon further reflection of my personal tastes, I'd say "Sorry, you're not a kawaii girl with fox ears and a tail, so I have to say no... But hey,  I appreciate the fact you like Black Bullet so we could just awkwardly chat some time~" 

• Funny 1

On 2/5/2018 at 2:31 AM, Lial04 said:

Sounds like the beginning of a harem rom com anime

Ps : I wouldn't mind a waifu

*JUMPS to Sanguine Tear Oni-sama* Waaaaaaaah, Aishteru <3 I misssshhh you! Where did ya go?!

On 8/26/2015 at 5:02 AM, Evil Bunny of Doom said:

considering the fact that I'm a vampire, I'm gonna live muuuuuuuch longer than anyone here :P so mortal crushes won't do for me...

Welp... a vampire has a crush on me so I guess I'm just gonna causally pull out my garlic and hope they're not immune to it while I run away screaming MY BLOOD ISN'T TASTY!!! 

Maybe I'd leave a little note behind that says: I'm sure there's the perfect vampire or person for you out there somewhere it just isn't me...happy blood sucking! p.s. just don't suck mine :) 

• Funny 1

I would tell him I like is av and maybe go out and watch a movie or play some games and then say goodbye because I'm not ready for another relationship lol

8 hours ago, RyePotatoes said:

Pudding and Mashed Potatoes! <3

Ehhhhhhhhhh, Paul eh? O.o I can give you Danny! :) 

Thanks Rye -_-but he won't cheat on Meghan 

2 hours ago, 4you said:

I would ask "will you pay for dinner if I honour you with my time and allow you to ask me on a date"

Ask him will he be loyal to me and be there always and then take him out on a date 

• Funny 1

On 3/26/2018 at 2:57 AM, Viper said:

I would tell him I like is av and maybe go out and watch a movie or play some games and then say goodbye because I'm not ready for another relationship lol

I'm actually a girl though lol 

• Confused 1
  • Funny 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I mean, I already responded to what would happen between me Tefutakato, but upon reading some of the other posts just now, namely about how the one above me is too young for a 33 year old, I'd like to update my answer, because I am also then too old for them, regardless of their sexual orientation, since I'm already 30 myself. 

16 hours ago, AniMeFReaK said:

Gomen, but I've got a gazillion husbandos, so no.

i would but then that wouldnt be vanilla for my waifu

unless its a harem then we can get "freaky" with each other <3  

• Funny 1

• 3 months later...