What would you do if the user^above you had a crush on you?

FSL29

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

{My sparks, such a thread exists? What has this world come to...}

On 10/29/2018 at 9:38 AM, ArchieKun said:

Nothing simply do nothing

If @ArchieKun had a crush on me, this is what would happen:

*phone rings*. I pick it up, and a unknown man’s voice is heard on the other end. ”He’s after you... I’m sorry, I couldn’t protect you.”

“It’s alright” I reply. “I signed up for this crap... I better start instigating Plan B.” 

“Are you serious?! You must be insane!” the mysterious voice proclaims. “I will NOT permit that. Compromising one of my—“ I slam the phone down, cutting him off. My order from the higher ups was clear- nothing will compromise this mission. I will do whatever it takes, even if I have to put my life on the line.

I had prepared for a moment like this just in case it had ever come. And sadly, it had. I wished to not resort to such a thing, but in such dire circumstances, I had no choice. 

I took out the heavy yellow book from my bottom desk drawer. “The Yellow Pages”, were bolded on the front cover. Out of the side was a single orange sticky note, sticking out from inbetween the pages. I flipped open to it, and traced my finger down the page to the number I wanted. 

Picking up my phone, I dialed the number. And after 3 rings, someone picked up on the other line. 

“Hello!” said the reciever in an all-too fake cheery tone. “This is Rent-a-Yandere, sure to solve all your problems for life! How can we help you?”

| No hard feelings Archie...

• Winner 1
  • Funny 1

If @ArchieKun (still) had a crush on me, this is what would happen:

”What??!!!! He avoided the Yandere?! How?!” Puzzled, I vent my anger through to the recievng end of the phone.

”Well... he— uhhh... neutralized her.” The man on the other end of the line knew that  saying the wrong thing to me could get him fired. I was a few ranks higher than he was.

”He... He killed her?”

”Umm, no... He did the impossible. He brought her back from the edge.”

”Hold on. You’re saying she acts like a regular girl now?”

”Yup.”

“HOW?!? That should be impossible! Yandere are mentally unstable!”

”I— I don’t know...”

“We’ll find out!” I slam the phone down and all was quiet. My mission had just started and I had someone chasing me. And what’s crazier is he had done the impossible. Archie was not someone to be taken lightly. 

“Well, it seems he’s not gonna go without a fight.” I think to myself. “I’ll give him one if that’s what he wants! I’m going to have to play the Loli card...”

I took the big “Yellow Pages” book from by bottom drawer and dropped it onto my desk. This time, I opened it up to a blue post-it note, and scanned the page, tracing my finger until I got the the number I wanted. Picking up my phone, dialed the number. 

“Hello, this is the Loli police, how may we help you?” said the man on the other end.

Doing my best to imitate a Loli, I responded. “Help!!! Help!!! Someone’s after me!!” 

*The Loli police are an international police force that specifically go after people who are targeting Lolis. Many of these police are Loli lovers themselves, and just want to preserve the Loli in its natural state.

| No hard feelings again Archie...

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

1 hour ago, rd7 said:

If @ArchieKun (still) had a crush on me, this is what would happen:

”What??!!!! He avoided the Yandere?! How?!” Puzzled, I vent my anger through to the recievng end of the phone.

”Well... he— uhhh... neutralized her.” The man on the other end of the line knew that  saying the wrong thing to me could get him fired. I was a few ranks higher than he was.

”He... He killed her?”

”Umm, no... He did the impossible. He brought her back from the edge.”

”Hold on. You’re saying she acts like a regular girl now?”

”Yup.”

“HOW?!? That should be impossible! Yandere are mentally unstable!”

”I— I don’t know...”

“We’ll find out!” I slam the phone down and all was quiet. My mission had just started and I had someone chasing me. And what’s crazier is he had done the impossible. Archie was not someone to be taken lightly. 

“Well, it seems he’s not gonna go without a fight.” I think to myself. “I’ll give him one if that’s what he wants! I’m going to have to play the Loli card...”

I took the big “Yellow Pages” book from by bottom drawer and dropped it onto my desk. This time, I opened it up to a blue post-it note, and scanned the page, tracing my finger until I got the the number I wanted. Picking up my phone, dialed the number. 

“Hello, this is the Loli police, how may we help you?” said the man on the other end.

Doing my best to imitate a Loli, I responded. “Help!!! Help!!! Someone’s after me!!” 

*The Loli police are an international police force that specifically go after people who are targeting Lolis. Many of these police are Loli lovers themselves, and just want to preserve the Loli in its natural state.

| No hard feelings again Archie...

You are awesome!!!

• Winner 1