What would you do if the user^above you had a crush on you?

FSL29

Move right into a trailer park with them after a shotgun wedding and start wrestling alligators and join a traveling freak show where I can show off my beard.

• Funny 1

How do I even follow this 🤣 ...

Okay, so after the shotgun wedding with them, moving into the trailer that travels with the show, love them no matter how long their beard is, I'd jump into the ocean and wrestle a shark, tame the thing into thinking it's a dolphin, and gift it to my wife as a present, because ya know "why not?" 🤣

1 hour ago, Sasuke said:

Tell his bearded wife and watch the fun unfold.

Lmfaoooo 

@ above - drag them into a dark alley..

8 minutes ago, Sofi said:

Eat them so we can be together forever.

When you come to the realization your best friend is a serial killer and looking back realize the signs have been there all along....................

• Funny 1

1 minute ago, Sasuke said:

When you come to the realization your best friend is a serial killer and looking back realize the signs have been there all along....................

Welllllllllll you know

I want all my friends to stay with me. Forever. We will be BEST FRIENDS for all eternity. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sofi said:

Bring flowers to their grave every day after I eat them too. So I guess I'll just give myself flowers.

As I've been turned into a ghost, I'd haunt them, move things around them, then make my evil plans to scare them to death so I can ask them if I tasted good?

• Funny 1

Politely explain I can't be with them because since I've been reincarnated in a fiery explosion I have experienced enlightenment and I am going to become a nun.