FSL29

What would you do if the user^above you had a crush on you?

Yo, I'm flattered, really, and I love your avatars, but like... I'm sorry man, I really am, but... this ain't gonna work! I'm married! :'(

I'd take the lamb plush away and take it as my own lover. :angel:

• Funny 1

I mean unless Cy and Zoop are into bi polygamy relationships, I'd be kind of at a loss on what to do.

• Funny 2

That's actually a fairly fair response.

Anyways, I'm not into bi relationships, so like, I'd flirt relentless and drive you crazyy because that's as far as it'd ever go. xoxoxox

• Funny 2

Alas, GreenEyes, it is with tremendous regret that I must inform you that green is my least favorite color. :'(

• Informative 1

I'd be flattered, but honestly i'd have to decline. This game is creative, kinda funny too. xD

• Like 1

I'd be flattered, but honestly i'd have to decline. This game is creative, kinda funny too. xD

I would probably say aww laugh make you get me food in the restauraunt and then tell you that I am not interested in boys but I'd love to hang out with you more ;3

• Like 1

I would probably say aww laugh make you get me food in the restauraunt and then tell you that I am not interested in boys but I'd love to hang out with you more ;3

I'm not into boys either. lol I'm straight. You'd make me get food? xD

• Like 1

I probably wouldn't notice no matter who it was. My GF claims that I'm horrible at noticing when someones flirting with me but she's wrong. Truth is I just don't care as I'm a one woman kinda guy.

• Like 2

I probably wouldn't notice no matter who it was. My GF claims that I'm horrible at noticing when someones flirting with me but she's wrong. Truth is I just don't care as I'm a one woman kinda guy.

I do notice but if it starts going somewhere I usually pretend I have absolutely no idea just to save everyone the trouble. I am one woman type of guy too but sometimes I do think about other poeple and how would it be if I were to be alone, but never act on it because Idk just love xD @_

I'd make you get me dinner too ... Well I'd try to become friends anyway

I do notice but if it starts going somewhere I usually pretend I have absolutely no idea just to save everyone the trouble. I am one woman type of guy too but sometimes I do think about other poeple and how would it be if I were to be alone, but never act on it because Idk just love xD @_

I'd make you get me dinner too ... Well I'd try to become friends anyway

I'll probably just become friends with him cause I never had a boyfriend but I did have people who had a crush on me and I may be a bit...dead if the people who have a crush on me found out. They might be...like, a lot irritated and hate the guy. So I'll gladly become friends with him.^_^^_^

I'd have to gently remind her that she's not 18 years old that any sort sort of relationship would be wholly inappropriate O.o

• Like 1

I'd have to gently remind her that she's not 18 years old that any sort sort of relationship would be wholly inappropriate O.o

I would kiss her cheek and wave my magic wand to make her a cute bunny rabbit! Oh wait. I don't have a magic wand. Then I would have a pillow fight with her and scream "Seismi in not my best friend!!!! Just kidding!!! She still is!!! But zoop-pai is my friend too!!":crazy::crazy:

• Funny 1

Probably let her know that I am too old for her, or just ignore it and ask her to play a card game with me.

• Like 1

I'd warm up to them and nap on their lap all day long like any cat. And pray she won't kill me whilst i nap.

A kitty has a crush on me? :largegasp: Yay!! I would feed him/her everyday and play with him and let him nap on my lap and do everything that cats love!! <3

A cat lover has a crush on me? I think we will get along nicely!

KWITTY!!:) I hope that you'll be the one to listen to me now since I'm very angry and sad...I just feel like blowing the house up.:)