Oregairu Season 3 discussion and other things a related

Shiv

Hey..I'm new to AF, I hope I can find people to talk with about anime...I've only started watching anime a few months ago...but I'd say I've watched enough where I really wanna talk to people about it..we needn't necessarily stick to the topic...Oregairu's just been on my mind lately so I thought I'd put that in the topic..I just wanna talk about anime..and hopefully also about the ones I've watched...I hope I don't annoy and creep people out by talking too much..

Sooo...Oregairu's nearing its end...with only a couple of episodes left..It's got me wondering about Yui...The first three episodes or so made me feel as if 8man's gonna end up with Yui...then they showed his inclination towards Yukino and you accepting the fact that she's not gonna get 8man...now with this whole wish thing in play....and with 8man saying how he wishes he could just fulfill all of yui's wishes one by one..its got me wondering if there's hope for yui fter all...I know in the manga he ends up with Yukino...I won't mind 8man ending up with any of the girls..It's just hard for me to see yui's heart break..

• Love it! (Daisuki) 2