How does anime make one feel?

Shiv

Well...
Considering that there are a multitude of anime out there, you're bound to feel some sort of emotion when it comes to an anime. 
When first watching anime for the first time, I sorta brushed it off as a meh feeling, but as I soon got into anime, I fell in LOVE. One anime that made me feel complete, was Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler). 
This anime is a piece of me that I will never forget, and I don't think I can ever leave that anime behind. 

Other animes on the other hand, when it comes to other genres, depending on their genre, make me feel dread, suspense or thrill, maybe even...hope? 
Anime in general makes me feel things I don't get from normal life, so really, my overall feeling of anime, is completion. 
3371789a89ec8dbcc41131571d9a5200.gif.bc56f6692adf363d3eb28340ed235efb.gif

On 1/28/2022 at 5:51 AM, Kreideprinz said:

Especially after a weird health scare that came and went but left me physically limited for a few months. 

I hope you are doing well now!!! :)

• 4 weeks later...

It really depends on the person...anime has the ability, like any epic movie, to draw out multiple emotions from its viewer. The recent Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0 was meant to draw out feelings of epicness and closure, but being a fan of Eva since it's initial release, I found myself crying at the fact that this was the true End of Evangelion...and that Shinji now had a chance at a normal life...if there is such a thing.