What would you do if you were teleported to japan

FSL29

The PC version isn't a remake (or HD) it's just an upscaled version of the original PC version released shortly after the PS version in the late 90s. Either way, FF7 is pretty good. But with the mediocre English translation and dated graphics, it might be worth waiting for the Remake to come in a couple years.

It also just came to the IOS not so long ago...

ehh, does the IOS version have the same graphic with the one on pc or ps2?

job huh, same with @Yuuki_Radosian then.

I dont really like spending energy tbh, so if I have the money I will either just build a company or put money in stocks market xD.

Eventually you will run out of money. Building a company takes tons of money and with the stock market, you can easily lose everything. Getting a job is a necessity.

• Agree 1

Eventually you will run out of money. Building a company takes tons of money and with the stock market, you can easily lose everything. Getting a job is a necessity.

Yeah I have the general idea about stocks market, in the end its all a gamble.

I cant really be 100% sure as it was ages ago. but its probably FFIX
FF IX was on the original Playstation but I guess you could play on the PS2 as well.

job huh, same with @Yuuki_Radosian then.

I dont really like spending energy tbh, so if I have the money I will either just build a company or put money in stocks market xD.

Japan is strict when it comes to immigration and visa restrictions. To start a business here, you need the right type of visa. Ironically, the one I have would allow me to start a business...but limited since it's a Humanities/International services visa...meaning maybe I could start my own school or whatever.

You also need way more than ¥3,000,000 to start a business here. I think ¥5,000,000 is the minimum to satisfy Immigration requirements and you have to prove stability and business plans, etc. I also think that one MUST have at least one native Japanese employee.

Here's some information....

How to Set Up Business in Japan | Investing in Japan - Japan External Trade Organization - JETRO

Bottom line, you WILL have to work if you want to get your business up and running. Also, renting space might be an issue too. Some people refuse to rent to foreigners... Discrimination laws are a bit lax here...

• 1 month later...

I would try to collect myself and then try to find my way home. I might be a fan of Japanese works, but I would never travel there. I know they're not fond of foreigners or otaku (the word usage is far more negative there than it is in the US). I'm overweight, so there's another point against me. Also, I'm not the healthiest mentally. I've always had this hunch that "the crazies" and "the tards" are not treated well by the general population. I fall into both of those categories.

Sorry about the downer...

Here's dancing Hamtaro!

giphy.gif.0f0c2f4c7910bdaa173dc2afe2f4f894.gif

• Like 1

I'd buy a decent amount of merchandise of all my favorite characters and a few other things, saving enough to get home and get a custom paint job on my car featuring either Koniki no Yami, Akemi Homura, or just a bunch of kitsunemimis.

• Like 1

I would go run to the Supreme store, Bape store, Undefeated store, and the Stussy store and get all the clothes I can with the money on me. Maybe to a Gunpla store.

• 2 weeks later...