What would you do if you were teleported to japan

FSL29

well, what would you do if you were teleported to japan and suddenly you have 30.000$

if its me, I would go to maid cafe :3, and become their new premium regular customer xD.

• Like 3

I really REALLY wish I could answer this one. lol I guess if I were back home and was teleported here with that amount of money, I'd go to a concert.

you know what I forgot to change my dollars to yen *run to the bank*

I would look for a place to stay and a job . . . after I have lunch and a nap , as one does after being teleported.

why would you want to work when you have like 30.000$

you could just put money in stocks and let it flow(<- no its not frozen reference)

• Like 1

why would you want to work when you have like 30.000$

you could just put money in stocks and let it flow(<- no its not frozen reference)

Work keeps your mind focused , plus my main job (other than all my part time jobs) at the moment is still music and well that's not work unless you don't enjoy it.

Work keeps your mind focused , plus my main job (other than all my part time jobs) at the moment is still music and well that's not work unless you don't enjoy it.

I can see where you are going but, your mind can still be focused as long as you have goal or something to do, like maybe getting level 99 in some mmorpg game xD. <- I have tried this in Dragon Nest and I can assure you its impossible, really hard.

I can see where you are going but, your mind can still be focused as long as you have goal or something to do, like maybe getting level 99 in some mmorpg game xD. <- I have tried this in Dragon Nest and I can assure you its impossible, really hard.

I can only really play FF and Pokemon games and only on emu , I don't even own a TV :P I can't deal with all that stuff , my life is music and anime (for the most part).

well, what would you do if you were teleported to japan and suddenly you have 30.000$

Buys lots of Hyperdimension Neptunia merchandise. :angel:

On a more serious note - I'd probably put that towards finding a nice place to stay at within Japan. Use it as capital to try and make a career there or something. The tourist novelty has kind off... for now. And I've imported lots of stuff from there online anyway. ;)

• Funny 1

I can only really play FF and Pokemon games and only on emu , I don't even own a TV :P I can't deal with all that stuff , my life is music and anime (for the most part).

FF? what's that? this time forgive my ignorance :P.

ohh, well as long as you enjoy life I think its fine no matter how hard it is, or no matter what kind of hardships you go through.

Buys lots of Hyperdimension Neptunia merchandise. :angel:

you know what optic I just searched this neptunia series. looks like I have bookmarked it, I dont really care if the story is boring, but she is really cute Uzume Tenboshi I meant, especially if she wear a red scarf.

so count me in.

you know what optic I just searched this neptunia series. looks like I have bookmarked it, I dont really care if the story is boring, but she is really cute Uzume Tenboshi I meant, especially if she wear a red scarf.

Ah yes Uzume. She is in the most recent Hyperdimension Neptunia PS4 game, Victory II. A great character. I played that game in Japanese though as you will see in that thread as it hasn't been localised yet. ;)

The franchise is quite vast - it started off as a series of video games, then an anime adaptation then more video games..

Anyway, feel free to poke me if you're curiouo about the franchise - best not to derail this thread. xD

Ah yes Uzume. She is in the most recent Hyperdimension Neptunia PS4 game, Victory II. A great character. I played that game in Japanese though as you will see in that thread as it hasn't been localised yet. ;)

The franchise is quite vast - it started off as a series of video games, then an anime adaptation then more video games..

Anyway, feel free to poke me if you're curiouo about the franchise - best not to derail this thread. xD

I think Im just gonna watch the anime then, if the game is not patched yet. but she is not in it, or is she? if she is not then well I hope I will find another cute character xD

lol , it's Final Fantasy :P

hahaha, not really used to games abbreviation except I really play that a lot, well I played that game a little with my sweet red ps2 before.

I cant really be 100% sure as it was ages ago. but its probably FFIX

Nice xD , my favorite is still VII though , I still play it all the time.

There is even going to be a new remake of FF VII for the PS4 or Xbox 1 (I don't have a console so I don't remember which one) I can't wait to see what that's like xD.

Nice xD , my favorite is still VII though , I still play it all the time.

There is even going to be a new remake of FF VII for the PS4 or Xbox 1 (I don't have a console so I don't remember which one) I can't wait to see what that's like xD.

I havent played the rest of FF but yeah it was IX was interesting, I will try to pick it up again though sometime in the future.

no release on pc?

[spoiler=but...but...but]2pgXKAc.thumb.jpg.7349c4c52f4be1cb105a49b8c42e1ccd.jpg

There's a FF VII on PC (HD remake if I recall correctly) , I am not sure about the rest , I have most of them on Emu so that I can play them on my phone.

The PC version isn't a remake (or HD) it's just an upscaled version of the original PC version released shortly after the PS version in the late 90s. Either way, FF7 is pretty good. But with the mediocre English translation and dated graphics, it might be worth waiting for the Remake to come in a couple years.

It also just came to the IOS not so long ago...

If I was teleported to Japan with $30,000, the first thing I would do is convert my money :P Then I would get an apartment and look for a job. Once those necessities are out of the way and I have budgeted my remaining money, I would buy tons of anime merchandise with what was left to spend.

If I was teleported to Japan with $30,000, the first thing I would do is convert my money :P Then I would get an apartment and look for a job. Once those necessities are out of the way and I have budgeted my remaining money, I would buy tons of anime merchandise with what was left to spend.

job huh, same with @Yuuki_Radosian then.

I dont really like spending energy tbh, so if I have the money I will either just build a company or put money in stocks market xD.