Toaru Kagaku no Railgun

Orange.Kamikaze

Hey guys, im kinda new here so this is my first post to ask for suggestion. I recently run into watching a somewhat moment of an anime "Toaru Kagaku no Railgun" and it looks interesting to me but i also heard from reviews that there's like a sequel that you have to watch this anime in order. So i really wanna watch it right and not jumping here and there so if any of guys have watched this anime can you please tell me the correct order to watch the anime sequel? Thank you so much guys :)

Hi there,

I guess you are talking about A Certain Magical Index. The story arcs in both series are taking place more or less alternately and so often add more background to what is happening in the other series. I came across this and watched it the way he calls "True chronological Order" ( https://recommendmeanime.com/how-to-watch-a-certain-magical-scientific-series/amp/#comment-526 ). I think there isnt the perfect watch order. This also has ups and downs. But it will give the entire story without the series' spoiling each other, or if so, in the right way. I found it quite hard to get into the characters first though, because of the switching

• Friendly 1