I' m writing a manga right now, called "It's a Senpai/Kouhai thing".  I thought it'll be cool if the noice people on here can give me idea's for a bonus chapter!

Character info:

Daichi Ito: First Year in High school. Student council member. Has a crush on Hana Izumi. Dere:  idk -dere.  Age: 15

Hana Izumi: Second Year in High school. Student coucil memeber. Has a crush on Daichi, but doubts it. Dere: Tsundere. Age: 16

Maka Tanaka: Thrid Year in High school. Student council Co-president. Doesn't have a crush. Dere: Bakadere.  Age: 17

Uri Sauna: Third Year in High school. Student Council President. Has a slight crush on Daichi.  Dere: Dandere. Age: 17

Riku Kinimoto: First Year in High school. Anime club member. Daichi's childhood friend. Has a crush on Yua-tan (Daichi's lil sister)

Anyways, Have a good night.  Oyasumi!

*~Akane-chan~*

55 minutes ago, Akane-chan said:

I' m writing a manga right now, called "It's a Senpai/Kouhai thing".  I thought it'll be cool if the noice people on here can give me idea's for a bonus chapter!

Character info:

Daichi Ito: First Year in High school. Student council member. Has a crush on Hana Izumi. Dere:  idk -dere.  Age: 15

Hana Izumi: Second Year in High school. Student coucil memeber. Has a crush on Daichi, but doubts it. Dere: Tsundere. Age: 16

Maka Tanaka: Thrid Year in High school. Student council Co-president. Doesn't have a crush. Dere: Bakadere.  Age: 17

Uri Sauna: Third Year in High school. Student Council President. Has a slight crush on Daichi.  Dere: Dandere. Age: 17

Riku Kinimoto: First Year in High school. Anime club member. Daichi's childhood friend. Has a crush on Yua-tan (Daichi's lil sister)

Anyways, Have a good night.  Oyasumi!

*~Akane-chan~*

daichi hella popular

i can mood with Tanaka-sama though, being a baka-dere and all

based on info you gave though, 

i got nothing, is the story gonna be like, a wholesome one, or a dark-esque, blocking type ? [not sure how i term "blocking"...being more forward, NTR-esque?] (judging by the title of the manga, i think more of comedy/wholesome, with a side of someone crying in the end, most notably, the one reading, aka; me )

1 hour ago, Akane-chan said:

Tbh, I'm not really sure how to describe it.... It's a rom-com, slice of life?

got 50% of it right then,  (technically, 30%, but im not good at math)

the manga your making, based on information given thus far -- it somehow reminds me of seitokai yakuindomo (being mass of the casts, are student coucil)

it doesn't have romance in it (atleast, from what i rememeber), maybe you can get some idea's from that show/manga ? (you also did say its gonna be a "manga 'bonus'", so it should technically be a non-serious, and more funsies time

Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I was so busy with school :<

I will watch the anime if I get up and look for places to stream it.

Thank you for recommending it to me! ^w^

~Akane-chan

Edited by Akane-chan
  • Friendly 1
2 hours ago, Akane-chan said:

Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I was so busy with school :<

I will watch the anime if I get up and look for places to stream it.

Thank you for recommending it to me! ^w^

~Akane-chan

its cool, just remember, if its physical school meeting, to wear mask and bring the holy alcohol to battle!

also i forgot to mention, aside from funny scenes, there are allot of ecchi-jokes in it, so just heads up >.>

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Nekomata_Shoji
      I wrote my own "Light Novel" after all these years! A Slice of Life filled with comedy, excitement, and fluff! 😃
      Hey everyone! I'm new here, but I wanted to let you all know about the story I've been working on for the past couple of months!
      I started reading manga/light novels and watching anime when I was still around 6 years old, believe it or not, I am born to be an otaku. 
      Reading the manga/light novel became a part of me until now, and I am overly excited every time they announced an anime adaptation for the manga/light novel. Because seeing the characters moving and interacting is just amazing for me.

webnovel link: https://www.webnovel.com/book/i-never-thought-i-made-a-harem-by-making-a-manga_18080645005182205
      My novel, "I never thought I made a harem while making a manga." currently available for free in webnovel, is a slice of life and a romantic comedy story about a generic dense MC named Kenji Yoshikawa who only is a high school student lacking in ambitions and dreams, seeking to live a simple life. His unusual family background doesn't allow him to live his life in the shadows, in order to uncover the secrets behind his family. He started a mangaka club with his childhood best friend Yasuyuki Okamura and a mysterious girl Fumi Sugawara then sudden events unfolded.
      I hope that you guys can enjoy reading my humble little story! The first volume is out and the next volumes will be out soon. I'll do my best to keep writing more! 
      You are open to share your thoughts, fellow readers!
      ATTENTION: 
      There will be updates soon! but please continue supporting my story. 

Cover art: Temporary, updating.
      Story: Needs fixations.
      Next update: Volume 2 will be released soon.
    • By Ukato Emina
      Hi everybody,
      I want to share with a good and nice game, let's all of of us share our ideas so we all be happy and all can have different ideas for new event in the finale of this year. As we all know that a 2021 is a new year that we come after this months.
      So in this a thread do you have plans for days between 25th December until 30th December. For me, it is my 21 in my life for this event so I want to do so much things that I will not forget but first by sharing and watching most of this series along with my love. 
      We will do stupid things like , I will start and be happy start and begin with wearing a very lovely skirt new year dress such as in this picture:- 

Then sharing my happy for this event with my friends and lovely closely friends for sure:-

And like I said in the end, watching one of more of this anime series: -

• By dantesalvino
      Any one here that can recommend any anime that has a savage thot slayer? ex. Grisaia no Kajitsu. The MC here is open to sexual affairs, is cool as frozen hell and has a dark past.
    • By Akane-chan
      Not many people I know talk about the manga/anime  Kiniro Mosaic or known as "Hello Kinmoza". 
      It's a cute slice of life  😆
      What it's about:    Shinobu went to England for a home-stay when she was in middle school and the place she'd be staying had a child around her age. When she arrived, she found out that girl her age didn't know Japanese and Shinobu didn't know English. So they're only conversations were "Konichiwa, Hello!". Even though there conversations were limited, they still became friends. Once Shinobu left to go back to Japan, Alice learned Japanese. Alice surprised Shinobu and went to Japan to see her. Shinobu is....

That's all I'll say! If you like this crap thing I wrote and are interested in the manga/anime I'm pretty sure you can stream it on Crunchyroll and HiDive. The manga is a Four-Panel, just a heads up.

• By efaardvark
      Anyone know where I can find a trilogy of short animes from a couple years ago called Road to You?  Legally of course.  Sounds interesting (for a tire commercial  ) but it isn’t on crunchy and I don’t seem to have access to my brother’s Netflix or Hulu anymore.   Anyone watched it?  tia...