No one is watching Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha?!

waifu2life

38 minutes ago, waifu2life said:

Come on guys! I am very surprised that no one talks about the Misfit of Demon King Academy in this forum... including the few other big titles of the season too. What is going on here??

Well, for one thing I'm a binge-watcher so I usually wait for the season to end before I even start.  Second, that one isn't really my kind of thing.  I'm more into the science fiction stuff.. realistic futuristic speculation, with strong emphasis on the science part.  Not much there for me this/last season.  I sampled the first couple episodes & it looks like Demon King is just another overpowered mahou protagonist who no doubt wins in the end.  I might get around to watching it eventually but it isn't a high priority.

• Agree 1

Most of the folks here seem to prefer bingeing opposed to watching series as they air. As far as Demon King Misfit, I dropped it after 4 episodes. The MC’s parents were kinda funny, but like@efaardvark, I don’t find the whole OP MC gimmick appealing. I do enjoy Reincarnated as a Slime, but even in that case I find that aspect kind of a letdown.

As far as my own faves from this season:

1. Fruits Basket S2

2. Re:Zero S2

3. Deca-Dence

4. Fire Force S2

5. Aggretsuko S3 & Diary of our Days at Breakwater

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

• 2 weeks later...