"Tonikaku kawaii", I like this

NeKo

I read the manga version & liked it so I have hopes for the anime.  The first episode just came out on crunchy and I sampled that but I'm a binge-watcher so I probably won't watch the rest until the end of the season.  Though occasionally I have been known to sneak in another episode or two of an anime I like somewhere during the season.  :)

I have mixed feelings. It’s obvious Tsukasa has some sort of secret but not sure if it will be what they’re hinting at. Not really a fan of Nasa because his reasoning for love at first sight seems really shallow. But hoping that’s intentional & he matures a bit as things go along. Will stick with at least for a while.

I really like the OP though.

Edited by Ohayotaku

22 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

I have mixed feelings. It’s obvious Tsukasa has some sort of secret but not sure if it will be what they’re hinting at. Not really a fan of Nasa because his reasoning for love at first sight seems really shallow. But hoping that’s intentional & he matures a bit as things go along. Will stick with at least for a while.

I really like the OP though.

There’s reasons, but if the anime follows the manga then there’s nothing nefarious going on.  Nor especially deep.  Most of the story is just a string of young-adult cuteness.  Slightly ecchi in places but no more than you might expect given the subject matter, and nothing gratuitous.  Again that’s the paper version.  We’ll see how the anime handles things.

Watched episode 2. Male lead still gets on my nerves & didn’t like the female lead as much this week. Will give it at least one more week since it looks like some supporting cast will be introduced, but right now looks like I’ll be shelving it.

I started the 2nd episode but fell asleep halfway through.  I guess that says something.  (Though tbh probably more about my work schedule than the anime.)

My only real issue with the 1.5 episodes of the anime that I've seen so far is that Nasa-kun is too loud.  He was quieter in the paper version somehow. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Watched ep 4 & actually thought Chitose and her maids were pretty funny. Unfortunately, still not really feeling this series & I need to cut back on the number of weekly series I’m watching, so setting this one aside at least for now.

On 10/24/2020 at 4:45 AM, Ohayotaku said:

Watched ep 4 & actually thought Chitose and her maids were pretty funny. Unfortunately, still not really feeling this series & I need to cut back on the number of weekly series I’m watching, so setting this one aside at least for now.

That’s too bad.  I had hopes for the anime after reading the manga.

As for me, I still haven’t progressed past episode 1 on the anime but it is still on my to-binge list.  (No judgement here.. that’s just my normal binge-y MO.)