Not many people talk about this manga

Akane-chan

Question

Not many people I know talk about the manga/animeĀ  Kiniro Mosaic or known as "Hello Kinmoza".Ā 

It's a cute slice of lifeĀ  šŸ˜†

What it's about:Ā  Ā  Shinobu went to England for a home-stay when she was in middle school and the place she'd be staying had a child around her age. When she arrived, she found out that girl her age didn't know JapaneseĀ and Shinobu didn't know English. So they're only conversations were "Konichiwa, Hello!". Even though there conversations were limited, they still became friends.Ā Once Shinobu left to go back to Japan, Alice learned Japanese. Alice surprised Shinobu and went to Japan to see her. Shinobu is....

Ā 

Ā That's all I'll say! If you like this crap thing I wrote and areĀ interested in the manga/animeĀ I'm pretty sure you can stream it on Crunchyroll and HiDive. The manga is a Four-Panel, just a heads up.

images (73).jpeg

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

1 answer to this question

On 10/15/2020 at 9:24 AM, Akane-chan said:

Not many people I know talk about the manga/animeĀ  Kiniro Mosaic or known as "Hello Kinmoza".Ā 

It's a cute slice of lifeĀ  šŸ˜†

What it's about:Ā  Ā  Shinobu went to England for a home-stay when she was in middle school and the place she'd be staying had a child around her age. When she arrived, she found out that girl her age didn't know JapaneseĀ and Shinobu didn't know English. So they're only conversations were "Konichiwa, Hello!". Even though there conversations were limited, they still became friends.Ā Once Shinobu left to go back to Japan, Alice learned Japanese. Alice surprised Shinobu and went to Japan to see her. Shinobu is....

Ā 

Ā That's all I'll say! If you like this crap thing I wrote and areĀ interested in the manga/animeĀ I'm pretty sure you can stream it on Crunchyroll and HiDive. The manga is a Four-Panel, just a heads up.

images (73).jpeg

I'l Look at it. it looks pretty Gud!