Favorite Anime Games

RepentantSky

I wonder, what's everyone's favorite anime, or even anime style games? I've been playing Genshin Impact, The Legend of Heroes and Sword Art Online games almost exclusively for the last month, and I just wanted to know what what kind of games do all play when you have that anime itch? For that matter, why not take some photo's of your favorite anime games, I love seeing people's collections or even just their favorites. Let's talk some anime style games for once. Don't see a lot of that around here.

• 5 months later...

Hmm. Though I have a lot on my list, my all-time favourite would have to be Blade & Soul. Blade and Soul is a combat-heavy massively multiplayer online role-playing game set in a beautiful fantasy world centered on Chinese mythology. It differs from other MMOs in that it focuses on elegant martial arts moves rather than brute power, with pacing, counters, and combos taking precedence over strength stats and modded weapons.You can glide, sprint, and hop around mid-battle using the power of the windwalk, making for some seriously stylish brawls. Hence, it is one of the best MMORPGs on PC if you like a scrap.

• 1 year later...
20 hours ago, KaiyaSaysHaiya said:

although I haven't played it for a while now, I do love Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet. Overall it's a pretty fun game that I would highly recommend to anyone interested in shooter action roleplay games

i didn't know somebody also knew fatal bullet. it's my favorite sao game and i love playing it.

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

• 4 months later...
On 12/23/2022 at 7:14 PM, Soramee_ said:

i didn't know somebody also knew fatal bullet. it's my favorite sao game and i love playing it.

I never try sao game fatal bullet ,but sounds a like worth try out.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 12/22/2022 at 2:35 PM, KaiyaSaysHaiya said:

although I haven't played it for a while now, I do love Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet. Overall it's a pretty fun game that I would highly recommend to anyone interested in shooter action roleplay games

Excellent taste, highly underrated SAO game IMO.

I've been playing the first Disgaea game recently, excellent strategy RPG. I'm also planning on binging a bunch of PSP ported VNs I got in a pack recently. They should be some good reads.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...