What's your favorite show/character?

Autumn

Hey everyone! So I wanted to start this discussion to get some feedback from everyone! 

So I just started watching anime a few months ago, but I am absolutely and utterly obsessed. I am addicted to the fanart and fanfictions, I've rewatched my favorite scenes MANY times, and I started buying some merch of my favorite shows. I also love some of the characters so much that I wishhhh they were real.  Do some of you feel similarly? If so, what are some of your favorite shows/characters? 

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

7 hours ago, Autumn said:

Hey everyone! So I wanted to start this discussion to get some feedback from everyone! 

So I just started watching anime a few months ago, but I am absolutely and utterly obsessed. I am addicted to the fanart and fanfictions, I've rewatched my favorite scenes MANY times, and I started buying some merch of my favorite shows. I also love some of the characters so much that I wishhhh they were real.  Do some of you feel similarly? If so, what are some of your favorite shows/characters? 

high mood on all the bolded text in quote

one of my most favorite characters of all time are -- kudryavka (little busters), misaki sawatari (Fureraba), kiyohime (from FGO/fate series)

i also buy merchs -- but mostly the merchs i buy are acrylic keychains --that's all i can afford >_<

I usually buy whatever merch I can get my hands on here in the UK. Personally fav two characters is Ichigo from Bleach which I have a figurine and a soft toy of and Guts from Beserk who I really want a figurine of but they are either really expensive or just hard to get hold of a high quality one. 

It might not be anime related but I have to shout out to Marcus Fenix love my figurine and he is one of my fav characters,

• 2 weeks later...

As for characters, I always mention Lelouch (my husbando) (from Code geass), I was completely obsessed with him after I had finished the second season. 

If I got any more figures I would definitely try to get my hands on a Lelouch one, as well as: Megumin (my waifu), Koro-sensei and Edward Elric.

And this sick Hatsune Miku shirt worn by Obama wouldn't be that bad either:1gloca6k52a41.thumb.jpg.258bf34f1da90f65468b24c5c135e2f1.jpg