Corpse Party Remake?! (Trigger Warning)

EnviousEnvy

Before I start the discussion/topic I just want to give everyone a Trigger Warning ⚠️.  This discussion will contain some dark matter (including torture, blood, Violence) that may bother some people. This series itself is very violent. Consider this to be your only warning if you wish to read on or to be involved in this discussion in any way.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Supposedly the first Corpse Party game is getting a remake for the Switch. I have a link down below if you want to check it out:

https://www.destructoid.com/stories/corpse-party-remake-announced-for-nintendo-switch-607224.

For those who don't know or never played the series it's basically a series of games that revolve around school aged girls who end up in haunted scenarios before dying gruesome deaths. The first game was released in 1996. There is an anime as well as a manga to this series as well. 

Anime Trailer:

There's also some playthroughs of the games by PewDiePie back when he was obsessed with the games:

Has anyone watched/read the series or played the games? What did you think of it? Are you excited about a possible remake? Will you play it if it comes out on Switch? What are your thoughts on all of this?

10 hours ago, EnviousEnvy said:

Before I start the discussion/topic I just want to give everyone a Trigger Warning ⚠️.  This discussion will contain some dark matter (including torture, blood, Violence) that may bother some people. This series itself is very violent. Consider this to be your only warning if you wish to read on or to be involved in this discussion in any way.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Supposedly the first Corpse Party game is getting a remake for the Switch. I have a link down below if you want to check it out:

https://www.destructoid.com/stories/corpse-party-remake-announced-for-nintendo-switch-607224.

For those who don't know or never played the series it's basically a series of games that revolve around school aged girls who end up in haunted scenarios before dying gruesome deaths. The first game was released in 1996. There is an anime as well as a manga to this series as well. 

Anime Trailer:

There's also some playthroughs of the games by PewDiePie back when he was obsessed with the games

Has anyone watched/read the series or played the games? What did you think of it? Are you excited about a possible remake? Will you play it if it comes out on Switch? What are your thoughts on all of this?

>corpse party remake

me: YES

>announced for nintendo switch

me: ..oh

i dont have a switch ;_;

i have seen the anime, and i have played the game (i found out about it from the game) and i gotta say, the anime was meh, but the game was a mastapiece

i mean..

in the anime, MC dies, leaving only his hands, once heroine returns to the real world (and one other girl, i think his sister?) and then anime ends, pretty eh-tier, the game didn't end like that if i recall correctly, and i should recall it correctly, since it had an impact on me