Blood of Zeus

Sam_harris_43

Added to my plan to watch list, but no clue when I’ll get around to it as I tend to only subscribe to Netflix intermittently (wait for a several series I want to watch to accumulate & then binge them).  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ohayotaku said:

Added to my plan to watch list, but no clue when I’ll get around to it as I tend to only subscribe to Netflix intermittently (wait for a several series I want to watch to accumulate & then binge them).  

That's the only issue if Netflix is your only source. It can take a while for them to get rights so you can be waiting for a while. Maybe it is better to allow some accumulation!

39 minutes ago, Sam_harris_43 said:

That's the only issue if Netflix is your only source. It can take a while for them to get rights so you can be waiting for a while. Maybe it is better to allow some accumulation!

I subscribe year round to Crunchyroll & Funimation for most of my anime viewing, but Netflix about 1 out of 3 months. They do have some good exclusives though (hoping Dorohedoro gets another season)

I've just finished episode 1. 

Not my typical anime as it plays out more like a movie than an anime series which kind of works due to the art style. 

Personally I'd like to see a bit more Japanese influence but it is Greek Mythology after all. 

What I will say is the soundtrack is amazing. Could be taken straight out of a Hollywood blockbuster. 

I'll be watching the whole series anyway. It's quite interesting. 

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly I used to hate the first anime that started cropping up on Netflix, but these days it has gotten quite a bit better. Truth is really Netflix is just the licensee for said anime, and this series dose look very good. Greek mythology is by far my favorite of the various lores of the western world. At the very least should be entertaining if not ground braking.