Hi! I'm new here, please explain how this works

InsertComedy

Hey, I'm new here! Please just call me either Insert or Comedy, I dont need both. I'm pretty new to the forums experience, but hope to make some friends! I'm a big Jojo fan, and my favorite mangaka is yusei matsui. 

Also why does content need to be approved by a moderator? Is that a thing for new people?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, InsertComedy said:

Hey, I'm new here! Please just call me either Insert or Comedy, I dont need both. I'm pretty new to the forums experience, but hope to make some friends! I'm a big Jojo fan, and my favorite mangaka is yusei matsui. 

Also why does content need to be approved by a moderator? Is that a thing for new people?

same brother, im currently watching part 4 (slowly), as i recently watched parts 1-3

AND IT WAS BADASS

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

this "meme" i saw years back is hella true >_>...

1 hour ago, InsertComedy said:

and yes, its for confirming new users, you need two confirmed posts, before you are allowed to post without needing confirmation from mods

its to avoid spam and assure that new users follow rules of the website (and we get those two allot)

oh yea, and welcome to the forums xD