Math class is kind of depressing at this point

InsertComedy

2 hours ago, InsertComedy said:

At this point my math class is just sad because it's just watching my teacher slowly go insane at this point

who even needs math nowadays but geniuses, amirite

but yea, never know what you feel, my math teacher didnt know math herself, and we basically didnt even math during her lecture

subject: math

topic: life experience

pretty much sums up my math teacher in college, tbh

• 1 year later...

Math classes are actually very important. Yeah you probably won't use most of the stuff in the future but the reason for those stuff is not to know but to exercise your intelligence.

Edited by Myrick

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/28/2020 at 12:42 PM, InsertComedy said:

At this point my math class is just sad because it's just watching my teacher slowly go insane at this point

I know I'm seeing this way beyond the fact, but is there anything in the math world I can help with? I promise if you think I'm insane, it's in a good way.

20 hours ago, InsertComedy said:

It's been so long that i've basically forgotten about this forum my dude

Don't worry, it's been a while since I've been here myself. I just happened to run into this post getting pushed to the front page by someone else, so being a math teacher, I figured let me check in anyway.

If you or any of your friends are ever in need with the numbers, the offer is always on the table.

I never enjoyed math class. Everytime I had math, it was always 1st period, that being said I always dreaded math. 
I'm a Sophomore in high school, and my schedule involves my normal geometry class the a plus math class. 

Meaning two extra math classes to go to. 

Now this makes my time in school, in my opinion, DEPRESSING. So here I am now, I didn't experience this the way you did, but I feel you on the same level.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 1:29 PM, deaaath said:

I never enjoyed math class. Everytime I had math, it was always 1st period, that being said I always dreaded math. 
I'm a Sophomore in high school, and my schedule involves my normal geometry class the a plus math class. 

Now this makes my time in school, in my opinion, DEPRESSING. So here I am now, I didn't experience this the way you did, but I feel you on the same level.

If I can help, I promise you'll get some entertainment out of it. And oh yeah, the math, too, you'll learn the math real good.

• Like 1

On 1/20/2022 at 6:29 PM, deaaath said:

I found school depressing most of the time. As Douglas Adams put it "the hours were good, but the individual minutes were pretty bad".

I never liked maths either, actually, it wasn't so much as case of not liking maths it was more a case of just not being able to get my head round numbers and understand how they worked. Thankfully I had a job where maths didn't really matter.

• Like 1