I'm new but frustrated

Yurified

Hey! So, I am looking to upload a profile picture, but every single picture I have put out are either too big or the wrong file. I have even resized the images I want to put out but it still says that my file is too big and honestly, I'm getting frustrated.

It's not a very good first impression when all they want to do is put on a stupid profile picture, right?

Anyway, besides that, I will briefly introduce myself!

I'm a big fan of One Piece, Bleach, Naruto and Yuri Anime/Manga and although I don't watch as much Anime as I used to, I do still watch it and also read Manga from time to time.

I have been to Japan twice which I absolutely loved and would love to go again.

Anyway, nice to meet you all!

31 minutes ago, Yurified said:

Anyway, besides that, I will briefly introduce myself!

I'm a big fan of One Piece, Bleach, Naruto and Yuri Anime/Manga and although I don't watch as much Anime as I used to, I do still watch it and also read Manga from time to time.

I have been to Japan twice which I absolutely loved and would love to go again.

Anyway, nice to meet you all!

hey and welcome to af-forums~!

about the profile picture one...

Hey! So, I am looking to upload a profile picture, but every single picture I have put out are either too big or the wrong file. I have even resized the images I want to put out but it still says that my file is too big and honestly, I'm getting frustrated.

It's not a very good first impression when all they want to do is put on a stupid profile picture, right?

image.thumb.png.4018a373a45ac076da9c76da7958657e.png

make sure the image is one of the following, a GIF, JPEG, PNG,JPG

other files [e.g. .clip, webm, etc etc] will not be accepted most likely, and just fail

also make sure your file size is not exceeding the size of 1.46mb (refer to image, everything i said is in there)

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1