how old are you guys ?

realage

42 minutes ago, Soramee_ said:
2 hours ago, KaiyaSaysHaiya said:

I believe I'm still the youngest person here

evil maniacal laughing

You sure about that 

Could well be true, I had a quick look back and I can't see anyone giving a younger age.

Of course there could be someone younger who has not yet declared their age.  🙂

So far, no one has challenged my claim to be the oldest person here. 🙂

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Soramee_ said:

You sure about that 

image.gif.206f4932d344de7e727b062bce488f7b.gif

yes.

yes I am.

😈

16 hours ago, Animedragon said:

Could well be true, I had a quick look back and I can't see anyone giving a younger age.

Of course there could be someone younger who has not yet declared their age.  🙂

So far, no one has challenged my claim to be the oldest person here. 🙂

I like to ignore that fact, and believe I truly am the youngest 😌

maybe I'll come after your roll, because that makes total sense

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KaiyaSaysHaiya said:

yes.

yes I am.

😈

I like to ignore that fact, and believe I truly am the youngest 😌

maybe I'll come after your roll, because that makes total sense

Right, that's that settled then.  You and I hold the top and bottom places on the AF age list. 🙂

• 1 month later...

I will turn 44 this year. Started watching anime without knowing what it was at the age of 7(Anime was on TV even back then, lol). At 16, I was introduced to "Japanimation" by one of my teachers in H.S.(Yes, it was called that). Been a hardcore fan ever since.

• Cool (Kakkoii) 2

I'm 21, started watching anime when I was 12-13ish. I took a brief break when I was 16-18 because I thought I was TOO COOL for anime. Now I'm back to being a massive nerd. I started watching anime again last tail end of high school when I watched Evangelion. Which although I will admit it's a bit overrated, I literally stayed up all night and skipped school to finish it in one sitting. After that I moved onto watching the classics.

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

4 hours ago, Admiral_Fall said:

I'm 21, started watching anime when I was 12-13ish. I took a brief break when I was 16-18 because I thought I was TOO COOL for anime. Now I'm back to being a massive nerd. I started watching anime again last tail end of high school when I watched Evangelion. Which although I will admit it's a bit overrated, I literally stayed up all night and skipped school to finish it in one sitting. After that I moved onto watching the classics.

Ah, yes. 16 to 18, the ages where everyone expects you to give up watching your favourite TV series because "you're too old for that stuff now". One of the best thing about growing older is being able to watch what you like and no one cares.

You skipped school to watch Evangellion in one sitting?!! Well I can think of worse reasons to skip school. 😃

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Admiral_Fall said:

I’m still fourteen and my friends are starting to act “too cool”. I hate that.

skipping school to watch anime is based . I would do the same if I had the chance 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Soramee_ said:

I’m still fourteen and my friends are starting to act “too cool”. I hate that.

One of the places I worked there was this young guy, well actually he wasn't that young he was in his early 20's, who was desperately trying to look Very Grown Up, it was quite amusing to watch his antics. I must admit that I did wind him up on occasions by wearing a tie with Thunderbird 2 on it and having serious conversations with one of the other guys about programmes like Tom & Gerry and  Top Cat. 🙂  (To his mind I didn't act like a site manager should, but when it came to running the site I was more serious than he liked. 🙂)

18 hours ago, Soramee_ said:

skipping school to watch anime is based . I would do the same if I had the chance 

When I was at school skipping school for ANY reason would have got me into SERIOUS trouble with my mother and the headmaster, it just wasn't worth the risk. 😱

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, Animedragon said:

When I was at school skipping school for ANY reason would have got me into SERIOUS trouble with my mother and the headmaster, it just wasn't worth the risk

I got to skip school - legally, my mom even wrote a note to the principal - for the Viking landings.  Both of them!   Otherwise, yeah.. not a good idea.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...