Anime suggestions based on upcoming sequels

RepentantSky

I really haven't been good about watching media in general lately, but I anime is something I want to give another hard look. I've missed several anime that are getting a new season soon, including some that I've seen have some serious hype around them, so based on what we know is coming in 2021, what anime would you suggest to someone who's open to try pretty much anything, and where would you suggest I go watch it? 

If we’re talking sequels, Attack on Titan is what I would consider the obvious choice since it will be the grand finale. It’s actually scheduled to begin in December (the 6th).  

On the slice of life side of things, I’m looking forward to Yuru (Laidback) Camp in January. While the short series this year was disappointing, I’m hopeful the official second season will recapture what made it my all time 2nd favorite SOL series.

If you’re up for some emotional drama, the finale of Fruits Basket (2019) is scheduled for sometime in 2021 (probably April at the earliest).

And in closing, it just started airing but I would like to recommend Jujutsu Kaisen which is my favorite currently airing series that will continue on into next year.

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1