i need anime to watch

Brandonn

Question

Since I started watching anime I've stayed in the romance genre of anime and I'm  trying to expand into other genres of anime more importantly mecha or action anime..

please if you guys could drop some good ones down below and I will be sure to check them out!

2 answers to this question

For action: Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba), My Hero Academia, Jujutsu Kaisen, Akudama Drive, Golden Kamuy

Mecha (kinda): Gurren Lagann, Planet With, Evangelion (tv series & rebuild movies), Godannar (basically Pacific Rim with fanservice)

Some of my favorite romance/romcoms are Fruits Basket (2019), ReLife, Recovery of an MMO Junkie, Science Fell in Love...

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1

For Mecha, I'd suggest Escaflowne (the series...the movie can be a bit confusing for a beginner), the Gundam series (I'd suggest starting with Gundam Wing. It's easy to enjoy and is easily found), and Knights of Sidonia. 

Action.....  Attack on Titan (gorey, you are warned), Yu Yu Hakusho (a classic.  Love me some Kurama and Kuwabara ^_^)...Is It Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?

Not requested but I'm going to toss out there Log Horizon. It's a isekai (trapped in other world) and has a good bit of everything from drama and politics to fighting and strategy, a bit of romance...  isekai is popular right now but has been around a long time.