Hey Everyone nice to meet you all.

God Gohan

omg I love the blog, because I saw Gate episode 3, nice job on writing those. I'm going to have fun reading through those. I'm going to look through the anime landing pages as well. :)

Thanks!

Some of the existing Landing Pages are incomplete. It's a work in progress.

hello, gog, my names noah, im new too, what is your fav anime stile

My favorite anime style? I presume that's what you're asking me.

My favorite is one with good graphics, and nice character designs , and beautiful scenery like Gate, Attack on Titan, and Gangsta.

Hello and welcome to the forum God Gohan , Yuuki desu , I hope you have fun here :P

I don't have a favorite anime, but some of my favorite animes I'm watching at the moment are Gangsta., Gate: The Self-Defense Forces Fight Like This in Another Land, and Overlord, Magi, and Hajime No Ippo

I am glad to have more fans of Hajime xD

Do you follow Boxing IRL?

Hello and welcome to the forum God Gohan , Yuuki desu , I hope you have fun here :P

I am glad to have more fans of Hajime xD

Do you follow Boxing IRL?

Thanks for the warm welcome. I occasionally watch boxing. The last boxing match I've watched was Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Thanks for the warm welcome. I occasionally watch boxing. The last boxing match I've watched was Mayweather vs Pacquiao

What did you think of the outcome ?

I'm still not happy with the fight I think they should have postponed it ...

What did you think of the outcome ?

I'm still not happy with the fight I think they should have postponed it ...

It was a waste of money for my friend who payed to watch! We all were not fond of how MMW was running away from Manny. The whole match was one sided the commentators, and the dude who was interviewing Manny in the end of the match were not saying good stuff about Manny, and if it the match went to the judges I would bet all my money that the winner was going to be MMT. Overall the match was dull. I just watched to see if his record was going to be broken, but my friend in the other hand despises MMW.

• Like 1